Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hemsworth said he didn't want to do any more Thor with "wacky directors", taking a swipe at Taika. He is still contracted for the next 2 Avengers movie and they want to do one last "God War" Thor movie to turn him into like the new Odin in the MCU and Hercules replace him in the Avengers.
My hat sounds great. Ragnarok was so good but Taikka went too far on love and thunder and made it a completely unimportant film. I legit think in a few years you could watch the whole MCU start to finish and skip it and the only question would be “who is hope” when you see her later. The story is so self contained and inconsequential to the arc. Other than setting up Herc and Zeus

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't Hemsworth find out recently he has a gene that makes him way more likely to get Alzheimer's and was gonna step away from shit for awhile?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
We have had the opportunity to see what happens when a Franchise tries to ride what they think is the wave ("Woke, "female", "Modern audiences") and really what is happening is the tide is going out. After the crescendo that was Endgame, it would be hard for anyone to keep the music going but "Feige is a Genius" bet on multiple wrong horses; Streaming, Woke, Female, DEI, and its going to cost them everything. All of Disney's brands are in steep decline because they are putting agenda before storytelling and the audience. Let's see if Gunn and DC have gotten the memo and can plan the arcs the previously made Marvel so strong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Didn't Hemsworth find out recently he has a gene that makes him way more likely to get Alzheimer's and was gonna step away from shit for awhile?
He said he was taking some time off, but not retiring. The Avengers movies are like 2 years from filming.

Juvarisx

Florida
I think regardless you will see all of them back for one last hurrah for Avengers: Secret Wars one way or another, including Stark et. all. After that its all about F4 and Xmen.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
200.gif

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

he has double copies of the gene so hes the most at risk of any genetic predisposition. he can delay symptoms by adhering to a specific diet. id guess most of his off time is reorganizing that.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Maybe he forgot.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Rocket and showing his bang buddy otter means I’m all in. Can’t wait for the inevitable art.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
secret wars could give them an easy reboot opportunity. where the surprise ending is the current mcu loses the war between universes and is destroyed, while a few people escape to the new mcu that wins secret wars and continue on

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd guess "all of the above" honestly.

Pacman. which was refed in the previous movie. Which was partially a source for Among us.
cGc

Green instead of pink though.
suit designs are heavy on 2001 as noted.