Guild Wars 2

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Best place to farm leather and cloth? I have like 10 Deldrimor steel, but basically no leather and cloth stuff to craft my ascended plate.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn, that's like two weeks! That seems fast as hell. I've been slacking, I started playing SWTOR for some reason, but I will definitely be back in for that.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'm expecting a new zone per LS release, same as last season. The same content, too, really. About half a dozen instanced story steps with open world tasks wedged between them, and they'll probably throw in a bit of a grind for cosmetics and some new stat combos.

Faltigoth

I'm expecting a new zone per LS release, same as last season. The same content, too, really. About half a dozen instanced story steps with open world tasks wedged between them, and they'll probably throw in a bit of a grind for cosmetics and some new stat combos.

Oh there is gonna be a bit of a grind I am sure - hopefully they have the same quality stuff as the LS3 zones, being able to score ascended trinkets/rings/backs with Grieving stats would be the shit.

Really anything less than LS3 style with the new zones would be a massive disappointment, there are alot of old desert zones yet to be explored.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Faltigoth

When is it live, 12pm EST? I need to make sure I get in there to unlock it and save Future Faltigoth 2 bucks.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
For those who don't know, there is a time gated achievement tied to the new map that involves mining fallen asteroids (brandstones) that is most likely tied to the locked achievement of crafting the new weapons. The "rare" material from mining is "Rose Quartz" that venders for 50s a piece or currently anywhere from 1-2g on the TP. In a group of 5+ (look to join a squad from the LFG) that rare mat is pretty common, yiedling about 4-6 per Brandstone. One falls every 15m and lasts 3m. If you're spending a lot of time in the new zone hitting up the Brandstone every 15m could be a good way to earn some easy gold before the market on them crashes.

This link for more information: [Spoiler LWS4] Branded Multitool: How To Use It and What are the Rewards? • r/Guildwars2

Also, this event isn't optimized AT ALL and numerous people farming it (spamming the abilities) often cause the zone to crash, so once you have 2-3 Rose Quartz immediately log out to champ select and back in to force a character save so you won't get rolled back from the inevitable crash.
Edit: Anet fixed the crash so you don't have to relog anymore
Edit 2: Anet disabled selling them and market is completely trashed so this farm is now dead.

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Got slightly tempted; apparently my Mac client no longer works. Time to uninstall for ever...