Guild Wars 2

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm out of Ascended materials for my 2nd set of Ascended armor, I'm missing the helm, I did the rest. I'm also missing the same materials for the weapons, I should have started with the weapons, it will be months before I get enough mats to make those.

Unless I just grind the Silverwaste meta, and the chest chain that follows since it seems the drops are good there, I just don't like Silverwaste much. :)

I finally settle on Necromancer as an alt to gear up, it's different than my engineer/holosmith who is pretty much a glass cannon with few ways to remove conditions which for some fights can be a pain. My Necromancer has insane sustainability, DPS is a bit low, but very hard to kill, and tons of ways to remove conditions. It's a very different playstyle.

I'm finally in the 3rd episode of LS4, so should be able to get my Beetle mount soon. That thing looks fun. :)

I did get some agony resists, so might be able to survive some fractals with Hekotat now. :)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm out of Ascended materials for my 2nd set of Ascended armor, I'm missing the helm, I did the rest. I'm also missing the same materials for the weapons, I should have started with the weapons, it will be months before I get enough mats to make those.

Unless I just grind the Silverwaste meta, and the chest chain that follows since it seems the drops are good there, I just don't like Silverwaste much. :)

I finally settle on Necromancer as an alt to gear up, it's different than my engineer/holosmith who is pretty much a glass cannon with few ways to remove conditions which for some fights can be a pain. My Necromancer has insane sustainability, DPS is a bit low, but very hard to kill, and tons of ways to remove conditions. It's a very different playstyle.

I'm finally in the 3rd episode of LS4, so should be able to get my Beetle mount soon. That thing looks fun. :)

I did get some agony resists, so might be able to survive some fractals with Hekotat now. :)

Let me know when you're on your second part of the beetle quest and we can knock it out together. I think I need the anomaly which only spawns at certain times and a bounty.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Hekotat Hekotat Added you. Will move to Tarnished Coast when they open transfers. All my toons from release are still on Jade Quarry, and dont feel like dumping 1000gems into a xfer.

Whats a good low skill cap duo for my RL buddy and I?

Looking for as much auto attack and AE as possible. Lol

Angkar.2515

Hekotat

Hekotat Hekotat Added you. Will move to Tarnished Coast when they open transfers. All my toons from release are still on Jade Quarry, and dont feel like dumping 1000gems into a xfer.

Whats a good low skill cap duo for my RL buddy and I?

Looking for as much auto attack and AE as possible. Lol

Angkar.2515

I'm pretty sure you can get by with anything. I don't have much input on that because I've mainly played elementalist only for years.

Are you guys 80? We will run some t1 fractals to get you accustomed to them.

I'll add you tomorrow after work.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got my roller beetle mount. :)
gw005.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Poor Hekotat Hekotat noone doing bounties when he’s on, his beetle still eludes him. :)

I need to get some so for mine to get 100% map completion in the new map, some areas are only reachable with the 2nd or 3rd beetle ability. I have all the mastery point to train the abilities just need some experience.

It’s kind of an interesting mount, it’s momentum driven...it gains speed while going downhill to achieve some very very fast speed, but slows down a lot when going uphill. You’re supposed to be able to drift with it, not sure how to do it, might require the other abilities to do.

Guild Wars 2 has done mounts better than any other game.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Hekotat Hekotat

I posted the wrong account name. This is the correct one. Lol

Angkar.2315

Edit: Nm, got the guild invite.

Last edited:

Hekotat

Finally finished the damn bounty I needed last night, just need to get the food stuff now and I assume that's it.

Should be able to craft my second ascended dagger after work today as well.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
About time you get that bounty done. :)

Yeah the food is the last step, it's the same as others mostly, do the meta in Kouma, and I think another event somewhere else and collect a few easy thing.

I think I have enough stuff to make my ascended cloth helm, and possibly 1 weapon. I haven't actually farmed the ascended material I need, it drops quite a bit from just doing events, and in Kourm caches, can get about 3-8 in each. So I might avoid actually going on farming grind, seem I'll be getting them fast enough just by doing regular stuff.

Hekotat

About time you get that bounty done. :)

Yeah the food is the last step, it's the same as others mostly, do the meta in Kouma, and I think another event somewhere else and collect a few easy thing.

I think I have enough stuff to make my ascended cloth helm, and possibly 1 weapon. I haven't actually farmed the ascended material I need, it drops quite a bit from just doing events, and in Kourm caches, can get about 3-8 in each. So I might avoid actually going on farming grind, seem I'll be getting them fast enough just by doing regular stuff.

the last 5 or 6 times I went to silverwastes it was completely dead and over-run, could just be bad luck/timing.

May have to just farm Kourma and start leveling up my tailoring, currently sitting at 400+

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just did a bunch of Silverwastes runs a few weekends ago (needed shovels for the guild hall). The event / chest farm is still popular on the weekends and there is usually one or two maps doing them.

Use the LFG tool to find a taxi to the map everyone is on.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just did a bunch of Silverwastes runs a few weekends ago (needed shovels for the guild hall). The event / chest farm is still popular on the weekends and there is usually one or two maps doing them.

Use the LFG tool to find a taxi to the map everyone is on.

LOL, I always forget the game has LFG tool. :)

Hekotat

Finally got my roller beetle tonight, just need to finish up crafting but I'm stuck.

Hekotat

I don't have a recipe to make a single one of these Insignia's and it appears from my searching online that the only way to get them is to break down related Exotic gear and hope for the best. Seems extremely pricey if so.

I think I'm sitting at 440 or 445 tailoring. I just need to get past this hump.

GW2 Stuck.PNG