Guild Wars 2

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Mist all your posts just read "Sandy Vagina" so I have no clue if I should value your opinion in anyway.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I added you in game Oblio and tried to chat with you but you wouldn't get off your high horse.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol sorry went afk to play Duck Tales with my kid, forgot to log out. Duck Tales Remastered was only $5 Steam Summer Sale.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
If you're going to wvw then yes rangers are the lowest on the useless totem pole.
They're decent roamers but have to be specced right, geared right, and played by the right person XD
They can be useful in a pick team I guess, that's where my guild usually throws them into, they just don't have the aoes to compete in dps with elementalist and necros, they usually don't have a spot in gvg's. Certainly not as easy as hitting 1 on staff with a guardian and facerolling your keyboard for skills through a zerg and watch your bags fill up with loot.
If you're going pve any class is fine as long as you do berserker dps builds.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Rangers are also just not wanted by most dungeon groups.

Some groups will take rangers, but honestly I wouldn't want to be in one of the groups that does take rangers. :p

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Rangers are also just not wanted by most dungeon groups.
Some groups will take rangers, but honestly I wouldn't want to be in one of the groups that does take rangers. :p
Just today had a ranger in guild that said he got kicked instantly from a dungeon group, while another replied he's never been kicked, so yeah it's pretty random lol. Old eq days it was the trinity, in gw2 it's GWEN (guardian warrior elementalist necro) and everything else can go cry in a corner XD

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So in other words, nothing has changed since the game came out besides the shitty biweekly content that comes and goes :p (COLLECT 1000 BEAR PENISES THIS WEEK FOR A NEW TRANSMOG!)

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Absolutely nothing. Although they did roll out WvW ranks, but my character with 30,000 kills is rank 0 or rank 1 - they didn't grandfather in any ranks for some reason.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The bi-weekly content is supposed to be different this season, unsure how but I hope it's not just run around with the zerg for days on end.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I liked a lot of the Scarlet content and boss fights. Twisted Marionette was a perfect example of how to do a public raid encounter.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Lately I have been making fun to my fellow guildmate who are playing ranger by using old EQ Rangers jokes.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fuck I was really enjoying the ranger too. Do I really need to play one of the GWEN?

EDIT: Are Engineers gimp too?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Engineers are actually insanely powerful, but no one knows this because no one plays them right, so you just assume anyone playing an engineer is an idiot mashing random buttons.

They're also totally sick in both solo/small group WvW and zerg WvW if you play them well.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
By being Mist ofc
biggrin.png

This season of Living world they are supposed to stop making you grind the meta achievement in 14 days and allow you to access the content even after its primetime has finished. Hopefully that also means they will go a bit wilder with the rewards, when they don't have to worry about them being inaccessible after 2 weeks and thus imba, but I'm not holding my breath. They need to announce Cantha or Elona 2.0 with Ritualists and Dervishes with significant landmass already, the game is at its best when you are just exploring zones.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
LOL ofc!

It seems to me that an Engineer is all about their grenades and popping Elixirs for yourself and the group.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I agree, that is why I choose the Ranger. Spamming 1 in my Grenade kit did not seem like it would be fun for 80 levels and beyond.