Guild Wars 2

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
I'm still downloading this game. I can't decide if it's better to just start from scratch or play a character I already have. So many changes.
I'm downloading also, game is taking forever. I'm DLing at like 400 kb/s. At this rate it won't be done until late tomorrow lol

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Well that's unfortunate to hear, I was hoping to play tonight. Must be luring in more people than anticipated.

EDIT: I'm pulling 11mb/sec, did you guys try restarting the client? I'm not sure if this will start you over from the beginning or not.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well that's unfortunate to hear, I was hoping to play tonight. Must be luring in more people than anticipated.

EDIT: I'm pulling 11mb/sec, did you guys try restarting the client? I'm not sure if this will start you over from the beginning or not.
Wife is updating now it is in flux between 3 and 11MBs

Hekotat

Looks like Thief is still god tier versus Elementalist. There's a good probability that I just suck, but I fucking hate invisible classes.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
I am down to like 200 kbps. Tried restarting the client etc. Hmm... The play button is not greyed out anymore (its red) but I don't want to click it and mess up the update

Hekotat

I am down to like 200 kbps. Tried restarting the client etc. Hmm... The play button is not greyed out anymore (its red) but I don't want to click it and mess up the update
It's like WoW where you can play after a bit of downloading, pretty nice that they finally added that.

Caliane

yeah, thief got big buffs in their trait rework it seems. Logged on my thief and only smiled, was a clear buff. some dumb op seeming traits. No quarter. Was a bit lost on my war. And mesmer too. mesmer build was obliterated, will need to go an entirely different direction.

Engie got weird. We were promised some great things. and they didn't deliver. like p1 being an explosion rifle 5. rifled barrels being made baseline, etc. like 4 things we were told would/might be made baseline... didn't. really jerked around.

That said, burning right now is super op it seems. So, engi can go rabid, or near full defensive with JUST +burning/conditions. And kill the shit out of everything.
Incendiary ammo+(p4)blowtorch+incendary powder+throw napalm(flameturret toolkit) we are talking 2kburning/second in spvp. 4k/s in pve.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Let's see how long it takes for them to balance this mess. Saw people melting last night, pirate ship bombing, and anyone especially guardians that stepped in the middle were just dropping.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...Things-we-know

Just getting these out there so we know we are all in agreement:

1) Conditions seem a bit strong
2) World bosses are currently too easy
3) There are some bugged skills and traits
4) There are some overpowered builds

We won't fix it all at once but these are four large topics we are talking about. In the meantime keep the feedback and bug reports coming, and I guess farm up some world bosses. We are dedicating time towards these issues and are intending to resolve them as quickly as possible. As we have said before, the live environment differs too greatly from anything we can reliably simulate internally so big changes like today's build will cause things to sometimes change at an alarming rateTM.

Thanks for your patience,

Jon

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Hopefully when I get home this thing is fully patched. Was thinking of making a Mesmer. All I have is some 40 something Guardian so I'll probably just start a new class

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hopefully when I get home this thing is fully patched. Was thinking of making a Mesmer. All I have is some 40 something Guardian so I'll probably just start a new class
Go Mesmer I am destroying with Greatsword and staff right now even with sub par gear. I imagine greatsword and sword with focus is even better.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thinking about jumping back into this as well, had an 80 Ele, Guardian, Ranger had a Warrior upper 70's as well I think.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Right now there is a huge issue with boon sharing. Everyone is having guard using perma quikness. I gonna admit that this is pretty fun but this as to be fixed soon.
smile.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can you just trivialize fractals like this? I'd be down for doing some.

red.2387 if you want to add me.

Kasted_sl

shitlord
20400 ap here slackers. I usually play a thief, but I have to admit that my mesmer has been a ton of fun with these changes.