Gun control

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the video Soy, that's the exact same suppressor, even the same color, of the one I'm putting on my SigP220 Combat.

Zodiac's take is realistic. There's nothing inherently wrong with a suppressor and given favorable conditions, could really steer the market towards some neat new technology. I personally see it as wishful thinking, but it's a valid take nonetheless.

Is it that you guys want to legislate your fears away through inane law or are you so shocked that man creates wondrous toys to kill one another?

Thanks for the video Soy, that's the exact same suppressor, even the same color, of the one I'm putting on my SigP220 Combat.

Zodiac's take is realistic. There's nothing inherently wrong with a suppressor and given favorable conditions, could really steer the market towards some neat new technology. I personally see it as wishful thinking, but it's a valid take nonetheless.

Is it that you guys want to legislate your fears away through inane law or are you so shocked that man creates wondrous toys to kill one another?
The only point that I was interested in responding to was his claim that a suppressor would have no effect on someone identifying the sound of a gunshot. Anything else, I don't care about.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
In any case, I'll continue to believe that suppressors should remain in the hands of only a very small group of people. The small additional benefit they confer to the shooter and/or people nearby in controlled situations is much smaller than the benefit to society of people being able to easily hear, identify and locate gunfire from criminals.

If your head isn't crammed up your own ass, this is pretty easy to see.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
In any case, I'll continue to believe that suppressors should remain in the hands of only a very small group of people. The small additional benefit they confer to the shooter and/or people nearby in controlled situations is much smaller than the benefit to society of people being able to easily hear, identify and locate gunfire from criminals.

Just admit it, you're just scared of the Jamaicans poppin in your hut and bustin silent caps in you and your switchboard operator's asses. Scary Jamaicans.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Oh, sorry, I got confused. It's Jews you don't like, not black people. Sorry!
If by Jews, you mean playing into the very shit head trope I mentioned on that thread, then yes, retard, I mean Israel.

Just admit you know less than 1/3 of a dick about guns and call it day. Mmkay?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Nope! News flash, Potzie, I know enough about guns (some of it from this very thread, in fact!) to say that the availability of suppressors is exactly where it should be, right now.

Maybe you just want them so you can kill Jews more effectively though.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Nope! News flash, Potzie, I know enough about guns (some of it from this very thread, in fact!) to say that the availability of suppressors is exactly where it should be, right now.

Maybe you just want them so you can kill Jews more effectively though.
You know enough about guns from reading a video game thread about guns to form an opinion. Then you shot outside at your flimflam's house one time. Thanks for your input.

When the chef/owner of Luigi's, Luigi himself, walks Krusty the Klown through his restaurant, he assures Krusty that he wouldn't want to eat his fine Italian meal with the common folk. Luigi refers to them as "scum". In fact, he goes so far as to remind the aforementioned folk, these "scum" if you will, to their faces that they in fact, see that they are scum.

Spoiler: You're the common folk, also known as "Scum"

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Incase I haven't made it clear, you're way out on the lunatic fringe on this issue and I don't really care very much that you are belittling me or my opinion.

Anti-Semite.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Incase I haven't made it clear, you're way out on the lunatic fringe on this issue and I don't really care very much that you are belittling me or my opinion.

Anti-Semite.
And now we enter the tuck-tail-and-run phase of the argument...

How 'bout this, lazy susan: Instead of your baseless jabs against something you know nothing about, why don't you learn yourself on it?

b19160877.jpg

"It's learn'd, Pepe. Learn'd."
"You're so learn'd papa Homer."

b19160877.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Muhaha, you are such a fucking idiot. You're trying so hard to make some sort of a point. Thank you for the morning humor.