Gun control

Idiots like that gun store owner are what make the rest of us look bad. My evil black guns have never been a threat to anything except maybe coke cans, paper targets, and bowling pins (they make surprisingly sturdy targets, even a .50 BMG won't destroy it).
my black death machines successfully collect mucho dust, and so far they haven't murdered anyone.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mass shooting in Santa Barbara last night. A BMW was used and the kid looks like a second generation immigrant. I think we need to ban guns, BMWs and immigrants. This will keep our children safe.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Mass shooting in Santa Barbara last night. A BMW was used and the kid looks like a second generation immigrant. I think we need to ban guns, BMWs and immigrants. This will keep our children safe.
naaa bro, everyone knows had this guy had a "smart gun" none of this would have happened....

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
NOT HELPING

rrr_img_68123.jpg

rrr_img_68124.jpg

Yes that's Open Carry Texas, who derp so hard that other gun advocates are starting to call them a false flag operation. Google if you dare.

EDIT: How come you never see a mob of hoodie wearing black people demonstrating their second amendment rights by marching around in public brandishing tacticool rifles? Oh, right, because they know they'd get shot.

Fadaar

That guy
Sigh... it's one thing to open carry something like a handgun when you're out in the woods or whatever, but keep that shit concealed in an urban/suburban setting. I just don't see the point of open carry. Yeah, it's legal in many states, but that doesn't mean it's a smart idea. I love my guns and CC on a daily basis, but people like that are doing far more harm than good.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I honestly don't have a problem with open carry. People occasionally open carried where I just moved from. And tons of people were concealed carrying. But to constantly be walking around as a mob with assault rifles is idiotic and just looking for trouble.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Open carry is pretty much dumb as fuck in a urban setting.

Either way I equate those fools to these people;

Gay_Pride_Parade_San_Francisco__KTVU_AP_13.jpg

Are all gays terrible people that should be shunned and repressed because of that?

spanner

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sigh... it's one thing to open carry something like a handgun when you're out in the woods or whatever, but keep that shit concealed in an urban/suburban setting. I just don't see the point of open carry. Yeah, it's legal in many states, but that doesn't mean it's a smart idea. I love my guns and CC on a daily basis, but people like that are doing far more harm than good.
We can open and conceal carry without a permit here. I see OC mostly on the trails and women more urban settings. I think I have only seen a male OC in town maybe once or twice.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Strangely, in Texas you cannot open carry a handgun. You must have it concealed and have a concealed handgun license if you want to carry one around.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
I've had my concealed carry for a while now. I'm not even sure why I got it considering 90% of my time is spent at work where no guns are allowed. The rest of the time I'm either just doing yard work at home, or something where it's not practical at all to carry. Basically what I'm saying is you have to be fucking dedicated to open or conceal carry. It's a pain in the ass even with a compact pistol like my M&P Shield 9MM. I'm sure it feels fucking amazing having it when you need it, but most of the time it's very inconvenient. Also I personally feel pretty strange carrying it where it's even remotely visible. It just feels way to attention whorish, and I feel like it alienates people around you making it so the only people who do want to talk to you are gun nuts or psychos.

Molten Core Raider
I think the hard core open carry crowd thinks they are doing gun owners and 2nd amendment advocates a favor with their parading around "exorcising their rights", and while I dont disagree they have the right, I think they do way more harm than good. Some people just prefer not to have to deal with things like this, put it in their face and force them to deal, and you may not like the outcome.

In the end, it will be people like this that ruin it for the rest of us.