H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Damn one of the dudes on the H1Z1 team passed away last week. Thats gotta suck!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Is anyone worried that the same group of squeaker kids that infests Dayz will move over to H1Z1? Looking at it's subreddit and twitch chat it looks like that's the case.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Is anyone worried that the same group of squeaker kids that infests Dayz will move over to H1Z1? Looking at it's subreddit and twitch chat it looks like that's the case.
you mean the same kind of kids that invade every single game? Then yeah.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Nah, I'm thinking that this may finally be the game where their lack of a social life and access to mommy' credit card for cash shop items may not play a role in their sucess. I'm planning getting a bunch of my old buddies and treating them like the cannibals on The Walking Dead

Oldbased

> Than U
Nah, I'm thinking that this may finally be the game where their lack of a social life and access to mommy' credit card for cash shop items may not play a role in their sucess. I'm planning getting a bunch of my old buddies and treating them like the cannibals on The Walking Dead
Same here. Maybe we can band together and call it the good ole Kentucky boys.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It was my understanding that the airdrop could land anywhere on the map, not a specific location.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
From Smed:

An idea was discussed internally yesterday that we really like. It's simple - We will allow players to purchase Air Drops of care packages like food, water. Before you judge - it goes to a random location and is obvious to everyone in the area.

Oldbased

> Than U
What if instead of starting areas we had districts you could be apart of. Would make starting with buds easier as well.
Then in random buildings they can place a Jlaw fappening pic randomly out of the 300 images or so she has. Basically the Full Metal Bitch of h1z1. Give her a long dildo and some condom armor.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
What if instead of starting areas we had districts you could be apart of. Would make starting with buds easier as well.
Then in random buildings they can place a Jlaw fappening pic randomly out of the 300 images or so she has. Basically the Full Metal Bitch of h1z1. Give her a long dildo and some condom armor.
bitch, you got outta control calm down. lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
My opiates are always best in the AM.
At night they don't do shit for the pain and I am not as near off the hook.
haha, i do that at times when my insomnia kicks in. The next day i read my posts and im like what the fuck that makes no fucking sense.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yup. I woke up sometime in the night and had a idea of posting Help, I watched Prometheus so much it burned a image into my new LED tv.
Decided nope nope, go back to bed.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Maybe its true this time, but that came from Smedley and he misses the mark big time ALL The time. I think he just loves to troll. haha NO one SOE employee has backed that up or even posted in that thread.

Oldbased

> Than U
Actually the community manager did backing him up that it wasn't just talk.
Also from Smed's twitter:
Submitting for our first beta ( technical beta) in mid December for Planetside 2 on PS4. Game looks amazing.

H1Z1 dev trackerIs handy to keep up.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Playing PS2 with a controller and all that chaos. Console fans arent going to know what hit them when they get him them fucking huge battles. That should be interesting.