H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I think PC players pride themselves too much with how good they are. I love mouse controls for shooters, too, but console players get pretty fucking good and rip shit just fine. Servers aren't shared anyways, I don't think.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think PC players pride themselves too much with how good they are. I love mouse controls for shooters, too, but console players get pretty fucking good and rip shit just fine. Servers aren't shared anyways, I don't think.
It's funny that PC players think playing with a huge advantage makes them "better" than console players

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I think I read something about how a designer backed away from joint PC/Console FPS servers due to how badly the console gamers got annihilated in internal testing. I think this was Microsoft and the original Xbox.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Was really hoping this would hit steam for this weekend, doesn't look to be the case.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Lololol. From 4-6weeks and 9 months later the releasse date is 5 more weeks. Can't make this shit up lol

bayr_sl

shitlord
And it's going to be "worse than Day Z" which is a feat in and of itself considering how bad Day Z still is

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
And it's going to be "worse than Day Z" which is a feat in and of itself considering how bad Day Z still is
That was just send being nice to DayZ. He should have said we aren't going to have as much shit in game as DayZ. Even old builds the game looks better then DayZ at any point.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Sorry what I meant to say was Day Z is a beautiful and unique snowflake that is beyond reproach or criticism of any kind under any circumstance

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
DayZ standalone is my biggest gaming purchase regret in the last few years. Such a technical piece of shit. The only thing that comes close in disappointment factor is Starbound. These fucking devs get a shit ton of money from their early access hype and then they don't have to give 2 shits about working hard to make the game any better because everyone who cared about buying it pretty much already did.

At least this game is backed by a real company who will actually develop this shit in a timely manner.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
DayZ standalone is my biggest gaming purchase regret in the last few years. Such a technical piece of shit. The only thing that comes close in disappointment factor is Starbound. These fucking devs get a shit ton of money from their early access hype and then they don't have to give 2 shits about working hard to make the game any better because everyone who cared about buying it pretty much already did.

At least this game is backed by a real company who will actually develop this shit in a timely manner.
Yeah, while I didnt fall for this for DayZ, I fell for it on Nether on steam. I'll go ahead and not buy early access ever again :p

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, while I didnt fall for this for DayZ, I fell for it on Nether on steam. I'll go ahead and not buy early access ever again :p
There is fun to be had in DayZ, but sometimes that shit pisses you off, because of how fucking buggy it is. I had a few dudes i knew and we would play together sometimes, it was fun, serverhopping to get geared up pissed me the fuck off, because lets be serious here, you had to do it or ya would just get smoked trying to play the game legit.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
There is fun to be had in DayZ, but sometimes that shit pisses you off, because of how fucking buggy it is. I had a few dudes i knew and we would play together sometimes, it was fun, serverhopping to get geared up pissed me the fuck off, because lets be serious here, you had to do it or ya would just get smoked trying to play the game legit.
The best part of standalone is running into roleplayers. The ratio is pretty low to the gun camping morons but if you run into guys that maybe take their role in the game maybe a bit too seriously, it is pretty entertaining. That being said, the most fun to be had on DayZ can be found on YouTube.

Cybsled

This game has more than Dayz Standalone, but it is clearly more aligned with stuff like Dayz Epoch. Ya, it's gonna be hard to beat Dayz Epoch in terms of content (Arma 2 version anyways), but Dayz Standalone is a pile of shit.