H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
is there a big difference in getting the 40$ package I haven't kept up with this game at all idk what any of that stuff is used for.

nvm I just read that post above me, is it really that easy to hack this shit?
No, just get the $20 pack.

All his cheats are memory hacks and will be fixed eventually. Nobody has found a way around the engines hardware bans and his time will be up shortly. SOE bans in waves.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Game is certainly worth the 20$

If you are a fan of Rust or DayZ, I highly recommend H1Z1. The game is in Early Access, but the foundation is solid.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To provide a little insight into the "hacker" situation...I spent last weekend combing through the game's code and writing a bunch of tools to enhance my experience. Right now it's susceptible to quite a lot. I can teleport wherever I want (supposedly this was fixed per Smedley's tweets, but it still works), duplicate items, and get a list of things (players, zombies, cars) on the server along with their position, inventory, and status. One of the less cheat-like things I did was add a transparent radar in-game that displays my /loc info and also gives me a directional. It sucked hard having to type /loc all the time when finding friends. This weekend I'll be looking into a way to either get item locations or spawn them directly. I haven't been banned yet and likely won't be since I don't use teleporting on a regular basis, but I'd assume the "hardware bans" they're throwing out are profiling by MAC address on the ethernet card, or maybe BIOS serial or CPU ID, though the latter isn't really available anymore. Regardless, all easily circumvented. I don't distribute any of my tools, they're only for personal use, but it's pretty clear others have been doing the same from all the reports I've seen. Hopefully they fix all of this.
Made me laugh, especially that last line. Like you care if they fix it(if you even did any of what you said).

Vitality

HUSTLE
To provide a little insight into the "hacker" situation...I spent last weekend combing through the game's code and writing a bunch of tools to enhance my experience. Right now it's susceptible to quite a lot. I can teleport wherever I want (supposedly this was fixed per Smedley's tweets, but it still works), duplicate items, and get a list of things (players, zombies, cars) on the server along with their position, inventory, and status. One of the less cheat-like things I did was add a transparent radar in-game that displays my /loc info and also gives me a directional. It sucked hard having to type /loc all the time when finding friends. This weekend I'll be looking into a way to either get item locations or spawn them directly. I haven't been banned yet and likely won't be since I don't use teleporting on a regular basis, but I'd assume the "hardware bans" they're throwing out are profiling by MAC address on the ethernet card, or maybe BIOS serial or CPU ID, though the latter isn't really available anymore. Regardless, all easily circumvented. I don't distribute any of my tools, they're only for personal use, but it's pretty clear others have been doing the same from all the reports I've seen. Hopefully they fix all of this.
You sound like a guy I once knew in planetside who was partnered with the creator of the Enjin website that would strap a Vanguard cannon to his characters crotch and fly around one shotting everyone.

MossyBank

N00b
Man people are salty as fuck in this game lol... had 3 different players say I was hacking and they are gonna report me. One of them told me he was standing in that corner of the building for an hour and there was no way I could know he was there, even though I 3rd person spotted him before I went into the room and killed him.

If I get banned for NOT cheating cuase of salty fuck heads, im gonna be pissed lol.

Oldbased

> Than U
Man people are salty as fuck in this game lol... had 3 different players say I was hacking and they are gonna report me. One of them told me he was standing in that corner of the building for an hour and there was no way I could know he was there, even though I 3rd person spotted him before I went into the room and killed him.

If I get banned for NOT cheating cuase of salty fuck heads, im gonna be pissed lol.
I may be the only gaming human being who never spent more than 5 minutes on Reddit until this game. They are pretty salty there as well. Pretty sure some of those neck beards make ZZTOP jelly.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
You wont get banned, they will just look at your data. They can tell if you are a hacker or not. It looks like they are getting close to turning on the auto ban for hackers anyways. One of the dev's said its not turned on yet.