H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Xevy

Log Wizard
1 global name, 1 character per server.

Adam Clegg on Twitter:
I liiiiiiike. I have one character per server though my cohorts have like 3 one some servers. I play it allll or nothing.

Shit's fun on high pop servers when hackers aren't around. Just had a 15+ man shoot out lasting 2 hours at the Church in Pleasant Valley. Snipers everywhere, shotgun breaching the church constantly, people getting bowed while sniping. There were probably 20 lootbags around at any given time. We were respawning and just rushing to the nearest bag to re-gear and get back in the action. Pretty fun.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The thrill in this game is gearing, losing the gear, then re-gearing. That's the only thing this game has, but it's all I need. I played on a PVE server for an hour once. Just to see what people did. They did nothing but jump around and talk to each other.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty much agree, was in a warehouse busting crates open looking for gear, saw several people look in then run on by. Watched them carefully and kept on breaking crates. Finally a guy runs upstairs, then comes back down with arrow nocked thinking I'm not paying attention. I duck behind a crate then go after him with my crowbar - he runs outside and tries jousting with me with his pipe.

I hear gunshots and watch us both fall dead - I'm laughing my ass off and he's pissed he lost his backpack. Good times.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
man, soon as i logged in i thought i was in a cool spot, then i hear the rumblings of the off roader and 3 fuckers in there ran me over! lost all my shit, but all my weapons were deep red, so they all must have broke, but i bet all they wanted was my ammo anyways. lol

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So I broke down and got this game against my better judgement (SoE is terrible). It's fun enough I guess.

I logged out in Tamatama or whatever it's called the other day with a Hunting Rifle. Logged in today for like 20 minutes and got a few headshot on people passing through that had no idea where I was (inside a random building top floor sniping out of window). Had a few of em come back together looking for me as I was logging out.

Those 1 shot kills feel good though. Especially when you pick off a guy in a group and then they scatter

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah I logged out on the top floor of a house last night, logged in today after patch, and I could hear someone rummaging through the house, so I sat in the room with my pistol iron sighted at the closed door... Blasted him as soon as he opened it and killed him, and he made a blood curdling scream on the mic... I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

If you Jump on the Mumble server people are on at most times of the day.

We just pulled off a massive base raid and got a haul of ammo... ammo is no longer a problem we have thousands of rounds of all types.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
can someone explain these tickets and what they are used for? I saw in the OP that tickets were used for a special mode like battle royal? is the only way to get these things by paying for them?

Oldbased

> Than U
They are used to wipe your ass after eating so many berries you now shit like a fire hydrant.
Pffft I haven't eaten berries in 4 days. Mostly rabbit/wolf/deer/bear sandwich's but blackberry pie does 100% energy and like 25% hydration. Rabbit stew is good too.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I collect berries but to make berry juice and its only 5 berries per water bottle. Plus, there is abug where you can make berry juice without purified water. lol youc an make them with stagnant or dirty water.

Mostly try to make coffee though as it replenishes your stamina

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
can someone explain these tickets and what they are used for? I saw in the OP that tickets were used for a special mode like battle royal? is the only way to get these things by paying for them?
they say you can find them on zombies, but i never seen one. Only key's for crates

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
The best bug I've found is that you can sit down (x) while auto running...And you sort of Go-Kart across the ground.

You can't turn while sitting, but the best part about it is that you don't make any footstep sounds.

Oldbased

> Than U
Tickets are usually found in containers. Not sure if they fixed it last patch but you could set up a dozen storage/rabbit traps and they would spawn randomly in them about once a day.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I collect berries but to make berry juice and its only 5 berries per water bottle. Plus, there is abug where you can make berry juice without purified water. lol youc an make them with stagnant or dirty water.

Mostly try to make coffee though as it replenishes your stamina
Coffee also takes less inventory space, which I'm sure is a bug

Xevy

Log Wizard
People currently macroing gunfire while ADS so pistol and AR are full auto. Is not good. Some dude in BR hit our jeep with a pistol barage at ~50+ ft in 1 second and took it to 12% from 100%. Standard AR rounds do 12% each at close range.