H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Xevy

Log Wizard
i saw you needed a ticket for BR that made me sad because i would probably play that 90% of the time, still havent loaded it up because i dont wanna be instantly turned off when i will eventually be gunned down by a hacker just dont have any tolerance for it at this point.
Aren't you the dude who bots in every game?

Oldbased

> Than U
Try it. It's only 20 bucks.
He already has it. He has been refusing to play based on a few posts here we make as things change/progress.
He is like the white knight guy who is afraid to stick a dick into a ho afraid she won't be good enough in bed for him.
For 20 bucks this game literally has been the best money spent I've had in awhile. I can't imagine owning it and not playing it.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I agree, it's by far the best $20 I've spent in a while, have had a blast even with the hacker issues (rare for me). Like Olebass, I'll play BR multiple times a night, usually top 10 - 15 and my old ass reflexes aren't that good. I landed late in a shitty location and made top 5 with a bow and gauze by just sitting in a blackberry bush and occasionally sniping the winner of a nearby gun battle.

Oldbased

> Than U
The whole mechanics of BR have changed and more to my favor with the top 10 changes.
It's about survival now than just murdering as many as you can. Most play it to kill I know but they won't do very well with that with the new system where people actually try to win now.
I land in about 10 different spots. Vehicle is life, AR is life, First Aid+ bandages is life. By the time I grab that shit and avoid towns it's down to top 30.
I don't avoid people or fights just anyplace with more than 2 houses in one location.

Sadly there is little incentive atm to actually win BR just place in top 10 if you already have all the old shit.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I agree, it's by far the best $20 I've spent in a while, have had a blast even with the hacker issues (rare for me). Like Olebass, I'll play BR multiple times a night, usually top 10 - 15 and my old ass reflexes aren't that good. I landed late in a shitty location and made top 5 with a bow and gauze by just sitting in a blackberry bush and occasionally sniping the winner of a nearby gun battle.
I bought this in the beginning but havent put much time into it. While I have had really bad luck with hackers, they've come a long way with this in a short time. It looks much better (nighttime especially), seems to run smoother, fewer bugs.

I have yet to bite the bullet and play a BR though.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I bought this in the beginning but havent put much time into it. While I have had really bad luck with hackers, they've come a long way with this in a short time. It looks much better (nighttime especially), seems to run smoother, fewer bugs.

I have yet to bite the bullet and play a BR though.
I haven't played BR yet either. I get addicted to the people interaction, watching the roleplayers, and base building. lol

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
It was a while before I jumped in to BR, I still play a lot on pvp servers and enjoy the base building, supplying and raiding aspects. Logged on to Contagion last night, found a truck and proceeded to load it up with zombie loot bags and fortify my base - just miss my green camo backpack. Had to build more storage containers, evidently no ones been running them over recently in the killing fields west of PV.

Xevy

Log Wizard
"What if I win this BR with 1 first aid 20 AR shots and no vehicle?!?"

And I did. Bushes, man. Bushes.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So they finally put out their road mapRoadmap | H1Z1 | Zombie Survival MMO For PC

Next week we get the new player models.. here is next weeks update if they actually do get it all in.

Anti-cheat - Continuing our efforts to provide a better anti-cheat service and stop more cheaters
Bug fixing - Continuously fixing bugs, both existing and anything new that pops up
Zone export - We will be exporting the zone and it should catch a lot of erroneous terrain bugs including trees in the road, floating objects, and bad terrain that can easily flip vehicles
New Dam - There will be a new Dam that replaces the old placeholder Dam. It is much larger and better reflects what a finished art asset should look like in H1Z1, rather than the old Dam which was created with cement block pieces.
Male character model - A new character model will be added which will show a full body (chest and legs) as well as adds a lot of new wearable options to the game including face, gloves, and feet slots. Sidenote: Female character model is currently already being worked on
R380 Pistol - The R380 is a small pocket pistol available in the .380 caliber. This pistol boasts a high fire rate but minimal stopping power.
Pickup Truck interior - A better detailed interior for the pickup truck that is more high res
Workbenches - Workbenches can be found in the world or crafted and placed. If you are close enough to the workbench you will be able to use it to create specific recipes. You don't actually interact with the workbench at this time, you just need to have it in your proximity. It can be used to convert ammo into other types of ammo, break down guns into gun repair kits, or to create some of the existing recipes that would be too difficult to do by hand.
Any type of ammunition can be broken down into "Gun Components". Each bullet or shell will give you 1 Gun Component. You can then use 2 Gun Components to make any other type of ammunition.

Guns can be dismantled into "Gun Parts". Larger guns will give more gun parts. You can then use three gun parts to create a "Gun Repair Kit". This repair kit can be used on weapons to repair them. Currently this will repair any weapon, but in the future it will be restricted to guns only.

Metal crafting recipes will now require a workbench to create. This includes the recipes for Metal Sheets, Metal Pipes, Machete, Combat Knife, Bear Trap, Landmine, IED, and the above mentioned conversion recipes for ammo and guns.

Body sim performance improvements - The body sim was causing some server performance and has been improved to be less harsh on the server
Revised crude map - We are adding grid locations to the crude map to better help friends find each other

Xevy

Log Wizard
That pistol: Why? Everything else looks great. Especially ammo breakdown. Shotgun to AR, anyone?

Oldbased

> Than U
That pistol: Why? Everything else looks great. Especially ammo breakdown. Shotgun to AR, anyone?
Jimmy has stated he had a lot of work already done on various pistols and it was quick and easy to put in.
He is still testing/waiting on art for ak's and other weapons.

Makes sense when you figure they need fire rate, accuracy, fps of ammo and what will it do at 5 meters 20, 50,100 and so forth. A lot goes into weapons other than just sticking a name on it. I think he works on 4-5 at a time so once these all roll out the next batch gets worked on.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
fuck, i got number 2 in battle royale. that blows! soo fucking close, first time ever getting that high.

Xevy

Log Wizard
But I mean the thing is if it does LESS damage than the current pistol, which you can basically fire automatically even without a macro, why would people use it? Suppression fire or something? It just doesn't make sense. Now a 6 round Magnum that does 2x the damage of the current pistol with slower fire rate and better range would make more sense.

AK's are cool, I guess. I feel like they have mostly all the weapon niches filled. .308 for long range. AR for long/mid. Shotgun for close. Pistol for poor man's mid/close.

Oldbased

> Than U
fuck, i got number 2 in battle royale. that blows! soo fucking close, first time ever getting that high.
Only thing new atm is bag v2 for top 10. #1 shirt though you missed out on, otherwise once you get it no reason to even place 1st atm.

Oldbased

> Than U
But I mean the thing is if it does LESS damage than the current pistol, which you can basically fire automatically even without a macro, why would people use it? Suppression fire or something? It just doesn't make sense. Now a 6 round Magnum that does 2x the damage of the current pistol with slower fire rate and better range would make more sense.

AK's are cool, I guess. I feel like they have mostly all the weapon niches filled. .308 for long range. AR for long/mid. Shotgun for close. Pistol for poor man's mid/close.
Other pistols have fire rate now limited in new patch you wont be able to super speed the clip on the april 2nd patch. I think from his hint he even put in jamming.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Only thing new atm is bag v2 for top 10. #1 shirt though you missed out on, otherwise once you get it no reason to even place 1st atm.
i just want to win one to say my old ass won a Battle Royale lol i don't care about the rewards right now I got the Paisley shirt though, im character is looking Smoooooth! haha

Oldbased

> Than U
i just want to win one to say my old ass won a Battle Royale lol i don't care about the rewards right now I got the Paisley shirt though, im character is looking Smoooooth! haha
Maybe it is because I have most of the stuff I need but like tonight I get into a BR I land in a real shitty spot and a jeep pulls up 2 guys get out with guns ask if I want to team. I don't but I had nothing but a pack and like 5 first aids and a axe, so I say sure.
We drive down the road see a guy dive in to a berry bush. Guys like we need to get you a gun lets kill this guy and he pistol shot all 3 of us dead from 60 meters in about 3 seconds.
I hit logout.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
There is so many fucking zombies now its crazy. lol there's another crash bug they need to fix though when interacting with zombies/animals. Anyways, there is a fuckton of zombies now wow.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They need an uzi gosh darnit. more automatic machine guns goooooo!
they are going to need somethign with all the zombies now! haha There is way to many bears too. Thats a bug that will be fixed next week though, but in the meantime, its a warzone out there and not just with Player characters anymore. lol