H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
BR is less about twitch PVP and more about:

1. Getting a BR top 10-15 or so that doesn't have a 2+ man teamup in it.
2. Being first to gas zones to claim cover/positioning
3. Having a metric shit ton of medkits
4. Having a car

Number one being the most important by far. Can't tell you how many top 5s I've had that ended as 3+ dudes vs me. Only game I played today was down to top 6 and a jeep drove up near me, murdered the first dude that came out, was promptly executed by his other 3 friends in the jeep. Just nothing to be done about it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
9 BR's tonight 8 of them 6-11th. 1 100th, damn guy popped out from behind a tree and gave me a heart attack then shot me to ensure I was dead.
Can't seem to close the deal. Maybe I am just getting to old for twitch pvp.
i feel you, i cant get higher then 4th place. got like 4th's, but thats about it. top 10's alot, except wellw hen you happen to drop near a shitload of people after that its a coin toss if you make it out or not.

Teaming up in BR is fucking weak! I know there is nothing anyone can do about it, hopefully they can add the plans bombing on people being together for to long lol make them split or or something.

Oldbased

> Than U
BR is less about twitch PVP and more about:

1. Getting a BR top 10-15 or so that doesn't have a 2+ man teamup in it.
2. Being first to gas zones to claim cover/positioning
3. Having a metric shit ton of medkits
4. Having a car

Number one being the most important by far. Can't tell you how many top 5s I've had that ended as 3+ dudes vs me. Only game I played today was down to top 6 and a jeep drove up near me, murdered the first dude that came out, was promptly executed by his other 3 friends in the jeep. Just nothing to be done about it.
Out of over 100 BRs I used a vehicle maybe twice. I never team, I usually only find 1-3 med kits and end up using them stalking the fog at the end.
I usually 90% of the time finish in the top 10 and I keep moving quite a bit, I used to camp but the last month or so I keep in constant motion.
Still only end up 5-10th all the time. I had issues last week with teamers at the end in one of them I was 8th and the other 7 was all teamed. Haven't ran into any tonight though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Try and land in a city (ranchito, pleasant or cranberry), the amount of loot there is worth dealing with the other players. Even if you lose a gunfight early on, who cares, just join another. One of the biggest keys to winning is to have a stock of 10 medkits at the ready so you can get on the wrong end of a fight and still cheese it and heal up without issues. Or camp gas lines, I love doing that one. Once the gas is down to about 1 tile in size, if you have a bunch of medkits, just hang out in the edge of the gas and run a loop, you'll kill so many damn people that are hiding behind trees/bushes at the very edge of the gas line it's unreal.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Well..at least smedley can kind of listening, they're prioritizing bugs, content, hackers and stability before they even think of a P2P subscription for BR.

That shouldn't have even been remotely considered in this games current state anyway, like... mind boggling that they think it was even worth considering putting a $7 subscription on a bugged filled alpha version of a game lol

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Announce, back off when people cry foul, implement later when people forget and the game is still broke as fuck. He's listened like this before.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
There's no way in hell Smed thought that introducing a $6.99 monthly fee to play BR would be welcomed, considering the current state of the game. It seems like he does this shit on purpose just to fuck with everybody.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The idea they'd even consider further monetization with the state the game is currently in is pretty telling.

Add another to the dumpster fire of survival games I guess.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
They have zero idea what the fuck they are doing.

If they ever did charge for BR farming BR tickets is so easy they won't ever make any money. All it takes is 1 forum or a collective people to specify a server and literally litter the map with animal traps. So when people run out they just goto that server and pick traps till they get enough tickets then go back to playing.

They can't think 1 step ahead of anything.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
My guess is the higher ups are down their throats about what's next because h1z1 sales are probably bottoming out with the negative press about hackers and the game isn't going to be finished anytime soon to start the next money grab.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
My guess is the higher ups are down their throats about what's next because h1z1 sales are probably bottoming out with the negative press about hackers and the game isn't going to be finished anytime soon to start the next money grab.
well its number 12 in the steam sellers, but its only like that because of 2K's 10 year anniversary deals right now. They take up 7 spot of the 12 spots.

Oldbased

> Than U
Landed in a BR tonight with hands up. Ran around nonstop literally on autorun, refused to loot anything kept hands up. Got 3rd.

Oldbased

> Than U
If I ever play a normal server again if they get cheaters under more control going to be first person only for me now on. The new changes are exactly what was keeping me from it.
Can turn head about 160 degrees now.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If I ever play a normal server again if they get cheaters under more control going to be first person only for me now on. The new changes are exactly what was keeping me from it.
Can turn head about 160 degrees now.
Is that all that changed relative to first person?

Oldbased

> Than U
Is that all that changed relative to first person?
Not sure, just logged in a server to check just that after seeing a post. Ran around a few minutes and went back to BR. It was the only gripe I really had about first person though. Know Garzite will love it if he still plays servers too.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Not sure, just logged in a server to check just that after seeing a post. Ran around a few minutes and went back to BR. It was the only gripe I really had about first person though. Know Garzite will love it if he still plays servers too.
I lost interest since the 2/25 patch that upped base health and the only way to raid bases was bring over 100 explosives to get in 1 gate and 1 door.

I played a few times since then and saw health bars everywhere, still rampant cheating and nothing really to do.

I was having fun roleplaying Satan with my voice changer till my character was bugged and required deleting... Still can't get the name back.

I keep saying I want to log in and see how weapons look on your back but just haven't had the motivation.

Maybe today I'll try. Been long enough, maybe I won't be so bored.

Oldbased

> Than U
Skins from the NEW BR bags are legit. Also crates works like CSGO now. Literally. You see what you can get and it scrolls like a slot machine till you win the item.