H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
It's more I would put the amount of hackers in h1z1 ~ 50-100k personally. Most of them are not obvious though.
Played 9 BR's tonight and no deaths was a obvious hacker as in past. 5 deaths I am 99% certain was a hacker running at least ESP, especially the fucking one where I was still 1000 meters deep in the acid fog and got long range sniped while doing the medkit run. No way a player could have seen me in the open field in heavy fog 1 whole grid square away from safe area. After I died it took him 20 seconds to reach me he was that far away and looted my medkits and took off running.
2, borderline a 3rd used aimbots. I say borderline 3rd because it did take that guy 3 hits to kill me using a pistol at ~ 70 meters tree hit then 2 in my head all same level/spot( I twitched on the tree hit ) other 2 just long range blam first hit dead in the head.

Not really going to bitch about it though as out of 9 br's I top 10 6 of them and got some really cool shit in the new bags. Placed 4th 3 times;/

On another note the ONE paid item I buy a key for, or rather spent station cash I had on is bugged. Supposed to be a leather vest, when I use it the skin doesn't apply and it adds another skin. Used it 9 times now and have 10 leather vest skins, yet to see it work.

Still can't believe they used CSGO crate system down to showing possibles color coded for rarity and the slot machine roll.
I called Jimmy out on it and he said it was nothing like CSGO, the background was black and roll slightly slower. He was trolling me;/
It works though just like I watched Summit blow $400 on CSGO this weekend after a knife, I watched a guy tonight blow over $100 on keys for rare crate item in H1Z1.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Seems as if they are getting ready for some kind of server event with the big dam. They are completely redoing that area, and i guess you can start some kind of event with it. NO idea what they are doing, but also some kind of sickness is getting put into the game outside of the H1Z1 virus, and 2 new pistols.

Outside of the hacker issue, thing are moving along now.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've played 20ish battle royales, probably. I only died to one person I think was possibly a hacker. I was in the apartments in PV on the 2nd level and he was on the floor above me. Somehow he managed to end up on the balcony of my apartment and shotgunned me in the back. Very possible that he just did some l33t parkour, but he never made a sound doing it.

I think most people at this point just blame hackers when they die because it's easier to say than admit they fucked up somewhere or some one was just better.

Oldbased

> Than U
I've played 20ish battle royales, probably. I only died to one person I think was possibly a hacker. I was in the apartments in PV on the 2nd level and he was on the floor above me. Somehow he managed to end up on the balcony of my apartment and shotgunned me in the back. Very possible that he just did some l33t parkour, but he never made a sound doing it.

I think most people at this point just blame hackers when they die because it's easier to say than admit they fucked up somewhere or some one was just better.
Most ya, me no. I play 10 or so a night and when you play that many you get a scope of what is possible and questionable.
2 are night are obvious hackers for me, 2 questionable I sometimes report just in case 60% of the time never. Keep in mind I almost ALWAYS make it to top 10 so I see a lot of the action.
From 6pm CST until 11pm CST I rarely see anything suspicious, after 11pm when BR becomes a bunch of Asians hacking goes up crazy levels.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Damn, apparently when you report a hackers and they are in fact actually hacking a gm will log in and god mode too you and tell you that so and so got banned. I guess they are upping their game now.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Damn, apparently when you report a hackers and they are in fact actually hacking a gm will log in and god mode too you and tell you that so and so got banned. I guess they are upping their game now.
i hope so i wanna play this so bad but im done with getting gibbed by hackers, its just awful in a survival game.

Oldbased

> Than U
Right now it is game wide and you are seeing the ban of every cheater regardless if you reported or not.
Smed did say eventually this will only report to the reporters they have been banned.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Right now it is game wide and you are seeing the ban of every cheater regardless if you reported or not.
Smed did say eventually this will only report to the reporters they have been banned.
look at the posts inside the thread, dude said a gm ported over to him and told him that they got him as well.

insomnia kicking in, so decided to play a little BR at like 430ish am and they are still banning people at this hour.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So let me get this right, you earn crates through playing/winning in BR, but you still have to buy a fucking crate key to open them? Get the fuck out with this shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea they've really jumped the shark with monetization. Just wait until the required monthly pass for BR comes online.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
you can actually get a key in game, but its really rare. at least thats whati gather, if not, fuck it, they gotta make money and 20 at a time isnt going to cover it especially when its going free to play.

I guess it sucks for people like to playing dress up barbie with their characters.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i saw you needed a ticket for BR that made me sad because i would probably play that 90% of the time, still havent loaded it up because i dont wanna be instantly turned off when i will eventually be gunned down by a hacker just dont have any tolerance for it at this point.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i saw you needed a ticket for BR that made me sad because i would probably play that 90% of the time, still havent loaded it up because i dont wanna be instantly turned off when i will eventually be gunned down by a hacker just dont have any tolerance for it at this point.
you dont need a ticket right now, its going to be free for a while they said! You just click battle Royale over and over until you need to log off lol

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I think you're painting things more than a bit bleakly. At the launch there were lots of constant problems but now not so much really. Really.
The persistent servers were definitely nightmarish and in my opinion are still pretty pointless due to said now rare hackers being able to no clip your stuff. Some folks really get off on the building stuff part though and more power to them. They make some pretty trippy doodads.
As far as BR is concerned you don't need tickets to play and never have. Someday you will but seems a way off. Now that getting into a BR no longer requires one to spam click a JOIN button in the hope you'll get to play and is instead instant and repeated gratification it's Tits'N'Beer. Except I suck real real bad at it, stupid 46 year old nerves. I've only seen one for sure hacker in the last 40 or so games unless one counts aimbotters and even then it's only a couple more of those I think/hope.

Try it. It's only 20 bucks.