H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Alot Better shape, We are playing on gangrene we have a good base with lots of people defending it at all times, game is in best shape I have seen so far have not seen a hacker in game for a month or so.

* Eight of us just raided a base the other night, 3 of our guys and 5 of our negibors another crew we run with, came out with 4 car loads full of shit was awesome.They were in their base when we blew it open we had to fight them off it made it that much more fun that they didnt speak english lol.
You're tempting me Ash...

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Ya join up at gangrene we are in the f9 area, if you get on the Mumble it will work out better for codes to the base and stuff. Also it will help you survive its shoot first ask questions later out here.
our base is at D9. F9 was the old spot! We are by the pisspot water tower, but if folks go there, tell them you know faydark,cortez or Ash. If not, they will kill you fast.

There are hackers though, got killed by some today, but they dont last long when they blatantly hack like they are.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Hmm well I hope you can use a peasant. I've got old man reflexes but I can swing the crap outta a crowbar against stationary rusty cars I'll tell you what!
pls don't shoot.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Spent 3 hours raiding a amazingly well set up base up north last night...only to get back to find both our bases raided.

The only death after 3 hours of this raiding was KCXIV killing his own teammate on the way back in the jeep when his mouse fell and shotgun went off in the back seat.

Such is the life.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Spent 3 hours raiding a amazingly well set up base up north last night...only to get back to find both our bases raided.

The only death after 3 hours of this raiding was KCXIV killing his own teammate on the way back in the jeep when his mouse fell and shotgun went off in the back seat.

Such is the life.
lol. yeah, i dropped the mouse and that dude got shot int he head! I repaired the base back up in seconds, they didnt take ANYTHING which was very weird. Im not sure that they were able to get inside the door as they blew up the furnace lol All the guns, vests and backpacks were still in there, they didnt take ANY metal either.

I also fortified the base, it's gonna take them SOOO many IED's to blow it now. They are going to have to place IED's one at a time now. Which is gonna suck and take forever.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Yeah, I might have to hop back in too.

Ash: is it as fun as our original days on Antidote before getting over run by hackers?

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
man you guys are making this thing sound like a lot of fun.. I may need ot re-install this game and join up!
I've found out the game is so much better with more people you can play with. Our group last night was 8 people strong. I've been seeing between 3-9 people on when I log on from our group. RR has it's own base and they have their own and we share stuff and raid together.

Yeah, I might have to hop back in too.

Ash: is it as fun as our original days on Antidote before getting over run by hackers?
Bout as close as it gets nothing can ever beat the good ole days tho
biggrin.png

kaxfenix

N00b
Ok after running which seemed life for ever and killing with a crowbar various players who decided they wanted to fist fight me out of the blue.. I made it to Grid F 9 and logged for the night I will probably catch you guys on this weekend or something.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Careful. I got to c9ish, saw a herd of guys at super long distance in the fog and pop it all went black. Hah. Next time ill try f2ing.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
This game is all about clans on Gangrene. Everyone rolls deep. you just cant venture to far off by yourself or its curtains.

It gets serious! lol

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Newest patch has stopped boosting and no-clippers for now. You have to actually destroy a gate or wall before you can access anything inside the base.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Newest patch has stopped boosting and no-clippers for now. You have to actually destroy a gate or wall before you can access anything inside the base.
i think they can still clip through, but they cant do anything when they clip through which is nice. The nerf to jumping is a game changer for the better though. I might have to completely redesign my base.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wouldn't bother trying to win BR's. Currently there are invisible people with silenced guns. Out of the quick 8 or so games I played, 2 of them were invisible/silent people who killed me.