H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
if people didnt know by now, smed talks out of his ass alot of the times and jumps the gun on things. I think i did remember a dev saying that this is the very basics of crafting. I dunno, i never played SWG though.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Had some guys chasing me i didnt have much, but i had alot of ammo and a helmet, well i was at like 5 percent and i jumped off the damn and died halfway down and my bag spawned halfways up. Guy didnt get shit.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had some guys chasing me i didnt have much, but i had alot of ammo and a helmet, well i was at like 5 percent and i jumped off the damn and died halfway down and my bag spawned halfways up. Guy didnt get shit.
If you died halfway down and the bag spawned halfway up, would that not have put the bag on top of the damn where the guy would have been?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If you died halfway down and the bag spawned halfway up, would that not have put the bag on top of the damn where the guy would have been?
Half of half is a quarter. Still unreachable so I'll allow his story to stand.

Also it's a Dam. Damn is the curse word.

MossyBank

N00b
Finally got top 3 in Battle Royale today. Ended up getting pinned down by a rock as cover trying to kill a guy in a cabin down in the valley from me, and a guy in a cop car pulled up with like 17 players left, and told me to hop in and trust him... I was like dude I don't trust anyone, and he's like you gotta trust someone sometime... so I took a chance and got in, and me and him rolled around and killed everyone till it was just us, rofl.

Kinda stupid though, no one should team up in BR, but it's fun to win. Got me a green camo shirt in my elite bag. And you also get like 4 event tickets, 1 airdrop ticket, 1 mystery bag, along with the elite bag, and like 2 crates, and 1 crate key. Neat.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
A friend got me to buy this yesterday, and of course I find out they basically patched it so gun spawns are non-existant now and if you kill one of the godly players who still has a gun it's gone. I want my fucking money back.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
They've been pretty good about refunds. I'm sure if you cry to the right person you can get one.

I find the game pretty hilarious and continue to KOS when I log in.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
My life basically goes like this:

Spawn. Make bow and arrows. Gather resources to survive. Find a gun. Get bored. Go to Pleasant Valley to find some trouble. Die. Repeat.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Gun spawns HAVE to be broken. It's ridiculous. Spots where I KNOW guns spawn with two sets of ammo I check constantly and it's always just the ammo. That, in conjunction with guns breaking on death, makes this game a lot less fun. Though I love getting in large scale bow-fights, but lately hackers just bow me in the head after TPing to me or through walls. Really need them to fix that.

That said I've been in the alpha a couple weeks and I've seen loot change 180 at least 2 or 3 times. No guns or bullets anywhere ---> Guns everywhere, no bullets ----> Guns and bullets everywhere ------> Bullets everywhere, no guns.
I think the most fun of these iterations is either guns and no bullets (making you have to be careful with firing at people and not zombie headshotting with an AR or anything) and guns and bullets everywhere (SHOOT OUTS IN PLEASANT VALLEY 24/7).

Just give them a day or two and they'll rotate their loot spawns to where they want to test next, I assume.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Games got stale, every city is just littered with bases blocking off everything
I've come to the realization that these pre-built bases are stupid, and they should have created a system where you take over and fortify existing structures.

Like you said, many people are doing this with the bases now. I think it was on Deadwood, but someone created a platformed base that perfectly blocked the police station in Pleasant Valley. It was actually pretty neat, but it is pretty obstructive too.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
It was actually a little more then a quarter of the way up, once i guess you actually die, the bag spawns and your corpse just ragdolls down to the bottom. I just remember hearing the guy saying, your a dumbass, i cant loot you! lol i talked shit for a few seconds then i respawned.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
A friend got me to buy this yesterday, and of course I find out they basically patched it so gun spawns are non-existant now and if you kill one of the godly players who still has a gun it's gone. I want my fucking money back.
There are guns, the AR-15's and shotguns are a little rare, but i have no issues finding the .45 or the sniper rifles. I tend to find the sniper rifles more in the log cabins and in the houses out in the forest I do have trouble finding ammo for the rifle though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They MIGHT have fixed gun spawns. Then again, it might've been the server restarts. Either way had some epic 3v4v3v3v4 shit go down in Pleasant Valley.

Oldbased

> Than U
Switched to another PVP server tonight I hadn't played since the first night where I had the character with a shotgun, 2 pistols and a AR and hundreds of rounds, but started on the server with a fresh guy.
By 2 hours in already had a shack with metal door and my 120 stick traps set up with a container. Made another new guy and by time I ran across map already had about 10 metal sheets and 30 scrap metal and another pistol with ammo.
Ran my original guy north to my base shack and by 4 hours in already had obtained about what I have currently on Antidote after 2 weeks.

Noticed after the 2 hour mark pop was down low enough air drops was disabled. Was sort of nice running into people but not constantly running into people.