H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Got hit by one earlier today on a low pop which was very frustrating. That said, the situation has been improving massively overall over the past couple of weeks.

Oldbased

> Than U
Got hit by one earlier today on a low pop which was very frustrating. That said, the situation has been improving massively overall over the past couple of weeks.
Still don't think it was a hacker. I was right beside you when you got blown up in the car. I never got shot at or killed.
Either car blew up from a bug or someone shot it at distance but a hacker would have seen/killed me as well I would think. I stuck around for 20 minutes in that area before I ran back to base( which was still fine )

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wait, your car blew up from something randomly? I was in Cranberry and my car got hit with one arrow from 100% and exploded but the only guy around me I could see had a Shotgun the entire time and never fired it. I had 2 friends out of the car looting already and one who was riding with me as the car was hit. The two who were looting were not touched at all by a hacker and the guy with a shotgun meandered away as well. I'm still not sure how I feel about that - It could have been a bug but the fact there was an arrow hanging in the air near our exploded car makes me feel like it was a hacker pissed we killed him, while at the same time I feel like he would have went after the other two in the area. /shrug

Oldbased

> Than U
Wait, your car blew up from something randomly? I was in Cranberry and my car got hit with one arrow from 100% and exploded but the only guy around me I could see had a Shotgun the entire time and never fired it. I had 2 friends out of the car looting already and one who was riding with me as the car was hit. The two who were looting were not touched at all by a hacker and the guy with a shotgun meandered away as well. I'm still not sure how I feel about that - It could have been a bug but the fact there was an arrow hanging in the air near our exploded car makes me feel like it was a hacker pissed we killed him, while at the same time I feel like he would have went after the other two in the area. /shrug
Ya we was out in the middle of BFE east(Edit west opps) side of map against the mountains. Found a base he was snooping in and took a car. I was off a few hundred meters away( like 600 from base he took car from ) placing a shack for base relocation. He was driving to me got within about hundred meters and boom. Never saw them( or him explode for that matter ) but I had heard the car right before it happened so I knew he was close to the location I gave him.
He thought he heard a gunshot before it happened but I never heard it either.

Hackers used to be able to see everyone within 250 meters so I would think a hacker would have killed me as well but I'm guessing someone was pissed he took their car and rifle shot it if that was what even happened. Maybe hackers only target cars now, who knows. Last night same server the group took PV and even the police station without incident so it makes me wonder if maybe it was just a bug instead.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Add me on Steam bros (Evil-Homer), let's go make some War happen this weekend.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I'm not sure. We had a cop car and held up some turd on the road who was yelling obscenities over mic. He gave us his two guns and a bullet then pulled out a bow and started trying to shoot my friend so he died. As we were leaving he said something like "prepare to get owned motherfuckers" and not five minutes later the car explodes with the lone arrow hanging in the air. It makes me wonder but who knows. We had an awesome gunfight in Cranberry about two hours later 3v6 where we won despite being outnumbered and made off with tons of ammo so I feel like it was just some freak bullshit and not a hacker.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
update 15/2-2015
Added instant kill (one shot kill anything, including vehicles!)

From paid hack site, it's been around a while but something tells me not everything is working.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Dude says, i wont report you, but then puts it on youtube. lol

Them Asians roll deep in H1Z1 lol

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Met a teleporting hacker tonight. Luckily he was hell bent on trying to melee me, so after I blew him away with my shotgun I immediately logged off.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Me and a few friends on Antidote. We have a pretty decent place built up. We are usually around Ranchito though. Seems to be more legit out there.

Oldbased

> Than U
You bros still trying to tough it out on Antidote or what?
Most of our group went to The Journey since it is still high pop in prime time but not all the time, or in other words not as many asians/russians and thus less hackers.
Our base was assaulted Saturday morning but they only got the gate down which we put back up in minutes and has remained intact since.
Cheaters on this server however bypass all that and have taken all the ammo/first aid kits/metal from the chests in locked rooms.

Most of us feel no need to really play until they actually do something about that. We are not a cheater supply warehouse.

Oldbased

> Than U
Lol, watching a Dev stream BR gets killed by a hacker, tells dev in chat you got owned. Dev calls to get him banned and the cheater was already on another account in minutes. Said he bought tons. Shits nuts.

Next BR 2 teleport on top of the DEV he activates dev powers kills both, calls in bans lol.