H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
It is better than when you left it for sure but no due to changes and existing placements you will need to wait till april 2nd mega patch/wipe to hop back in the game.
Editing in a better breakdown since you played last.
Lots of base changes-even more coming next week along with a lot of other features. Some new guns/bows added to game.
Zombies/wildlife is probably 4x what it was when you played last maybe more.
Vehicles have interiors/1st person
Gun/rifle weapons are visible on characters. Melee weapons will be visible by next week as well

On the big question most ask about the game hackers=
They have banned a ton and the anti cheat has improved considerably. There is still hackers though but you wont see them teleporting/flying around at warp speed like before. The anti cheat has made it to such they are down to some speed boost , esp and aimbot and they keep improving on that. You will at least see them most of the time and have a chance against them.
In BR I kill so many of those fuckers, mostly because most cheaters are horrible to begin with.
I know that doesn't sound very reassuring but it really is better than before where they was coming out of the ground and shit and continues to improve every patch.

Coming april 2nd-
Map changes and new complex dam over the existing blah one. Not larger map just more content on existing and improved/fixed.
Work benches
New male models

April 9th
restraint system
crafted armor 1st pass
new movement changes
autoban anticheat

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The damn is supposed to trigger some kind of event. I dont know if that part is going live yet. Something to do with electricity? We will see next week.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Tons of zombies, pretty nice change.

Also, ammo is actually spawning in quantities again, thank fuck. Frequently picking up 4-6 rounds. I have like 40 each ammo from like 45 minutes play earlier, mostly in and around PV. I got a key as well so that 2k space backpack.

Bears need to be toned back some, so if that is really a bug that's good news.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've had to bust out the shotgun a few times to deal with bears.

Edit: I can't find weapon repair kits lately though, and the Recurve Bow seems rare as fuck. I find way more of every gun than I do of that bow, which is kind of frustrating. That bow is just such a smoother feel than Makeshift/Wooden

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I've had to bust out the shotgun a few times to deal with bears.

Edit: I can't find weapon repair kits lately though, and the Recurve Bow seems rare as fuck. I find way more of every gun than I do of that bow, which is kind of frustrating. That bow is just such a smoother feel than Makeshift/Wooden
There's usually 1 in every log cabin at Opfer Wilderness Camp.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Watching a bunch of female streamers (horndoggin, caught me) play BR's and their tactics are like 100% different than mine. They basically rush a vehicle, drive the outskirts of the map gathering gear and fuel, and then I suppose drive around until they HAVE to engage shit. Though honestly they died to the first person they ran into, usually.

I just go to the first circle, find a safe spot, wait it out, creep to the next one then use the gas as angles to cover my flanks. If I didn't have to face teams I'd have several more wins under my belt. I really need to test AR bullet drop though. Fucking shooting people at 300m+ is hard as fuck. Even when stationary.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Watching a bunch of female streamers (horndoggin, caught me) play BR's and their tactics are like 100% different than mine. They basically rush a vehicle, drive the outskirts of the map gathering gear and fuel, and then I suppose drive around until they HAVE to engage shit. Though honestly they died to the first person they ran into, usually.

I just go to the first circle, find a safe spot, wait it out, creep to the next one then use the gas as angles to cover my flanks. If I didn't have to face teams I'd have several more wins under my belt. I really need to test AR bullet drop though. Fucking shooting people at 300m+ is hard as fuck. Even when stationary.
yeah, i was watching Lea play earlier for a few, and all she does is talk to dudes into tagging along with her n shit. Then backstabs them! dudes always fall for the female bullshit! haha I dont know why people just dont unload on her vehicle. whenver i see a car, i bust out the 1911 or 9mm and unload. They rip through cars quick.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Last night I thought to myself; " It's been nearly 3 weeks since the last time I saw a hacker, who hacked into our base and stole all of our ammo. Maybe I should make a post about how its getting better. "

Find out today the base got hit by a hacker overnight. (aftermath server)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Last night I thought to myself; " It's been nearly 3 weeks since the last time I saw a hacker, who hacked into our base and stole all of our ammo. Maybe I should make a post about how its getting better. "

Find out today the base got hit by a hacker overnight. (aftermath server)
there is an exploit where people can get into your base without using no clip hacking. Your shit could have been hacked, but there is also a base exploit too.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They need better region locks. Every fucking ban I see is some asian dude. It's always like H1Z1Taiwan (literally a name) or JianghoXiHeadshot or some shit. I think the most Anglo name I saw was dude named RanchTaco.

Been playing 10ish BR's a night and I've probably been killed by PERHAPS an aimbot maybe twice in the last 30 BR's. Even then it might've just been lucky shots. The biggest problem with BR's is team-ups. Every time I've gotten 3rd was because I was solo and the team of two rushes me at the end. I can't complain too much as sometimes I play with 1-2 other people, but we usually go for the 'kill em all' mentality rather than the Solid Snake bushfight shit. I will say that you can secure yourself a much higher place by just being lucky and being in the right place for the placement of one of the last 4ish circles. Then you just hold up and defend.

Fairly sure people are still macroing M9's though. They spray that shit so fast on streams and stuff to blow up cars and I've tried and unless they have the most sensitive mouse click in the world, they're definitely macroing.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
haha, my 17 year old nephew, never played H1Z1 doesnt own a computer to game on. Played BR and didnt do well the first time, died fairly fast. His 2nd game ever he got 11th and killed like 7 people. I was kinda backseat driving, tell him about med kits and just giving him the in's and outs of the game, but he did damn well. I need to get this kid a gaming computer asap. he can be my muscle! haha,

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm kind of sad about the wipe today. I have some seriously decked characters atm. One of my guys has like 100 Shotgun and 308 rounds, 2k bulk backpack, etc.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Looking forward to getting back into the game. I was depressed about the previous wipe as our crew had really figured things out. We had a good run, top notch base in a nice place, and was just loaded down with stuff.

Do we have a crew on a particular server or everyone moving around to run away from the hacker population?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
We need to pick a new server to roll on People should get on the Mumble server.
I've been playing on Solace, good medium pop server. I havent ran into any hackers in weeks there. Im sure there might be one, but thats where i been playing. I'm camped out in the Police station right now. I needed to sleep and there was a bunch of zombies outside and a few people inside, and id dint feel like trying to fight my way through it. lol

Spynx_sl

shitlord
New patch is working nicely. Contagion server just got a foundation put up with a gate sitting on hill overlooking water. F8 is the location on the map. Hop in mumble