H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
New patch is working nicely. Contagion server just got a foundation put up with a gate sitting on hill overlooking water. F8 is the location on the map. Hop in mumble
Imma check out your server now. Ill be playing as Corizz and have a Leather vest on and black cowboy hat. Well when i eventually make it there after getting a little bit of gear.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
damn played for like 15 min, got a few things, then my sister called me, can you babysit her minion! lol Ill be on after she leaves. Game requires to much focus to let a 6 year old run wild lol

Spynx_sl

shitlord
i will be on more monday to get work done on the base the code for the gate is 0215 if you guys want to start putting walls up

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Shouldnt really put that sort of stuff in the forums, cause you never know whos looking.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
does the base just have a platform and door and nothing else? I found a few bases in F8. The one i think it is the door just opens and closes with no code.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
does the base just have a platform and door and nothing else? I found a few bases in F8. The one i think it is the door just opens and closes with no code.
So far it's just a gate and platform on a small hill overlooking water and some cabins and some punji sticks underneath the stairs.
I should be on later tonight around 1030est ish to get some building done on it

Needless

Toe Sucker
you gear up fast as hell now.. i just played for like half hour and had a shotgun, hunting rifle and pistol with like 30+ rounds of each lol

ended up dying to 2 dudes with pistols though, i lagged out and got domed
frown.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Killed a zombie yesterday that had 210 shotgun ammo, 30 5.56, 70 .45 and a military backup.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
you gear up fast as hell now.. i just played for like half hour and had a shotgun, hunting rifle and pistol with like 30+ rounds of each lol

ended up dying to 2 dudes with pistols though, i lagged out and got domed
frown.png
kind have too with how zombies work now. I was watching jimmy's stream and that shit got crazy with zombies when people are in an area.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah makes sense, theres always a shit load of them and they're pretty fast now.

Nice to see the progress they're making on the game is making the core game a little more interesting

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yeah makes sense, theres always a shit load of them and they're pretty fast now.

Nice to see the progress they're making on the game is making the core game a little more interesting
next weeks patch should be interesting as well.

I been having bad luck on this con server today, im getting ganged up on by people. Its been rough today playing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He mad

Hilarious part is right after this my bro and I started heading over to pleasant valley and was promptly gun downed by one guy with a 1911 in the middle of the night.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welcome to the "everyone who killed me is hacking" mentality. This is why I play shit on consoles. Hackers are infinitely more rare. But once you've seen 1 or 2 on PC everyone becomes a hacker. Good shot? Aimbot. Lag? ESP. Looting for 2 hours? Duper.

Whinies B whiny.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Welcome to the "everyone who killed me is hacking" mentality. This is why I play shit on consoles. Hackers are infinitely more rare. But once you've seen 1 or 2 on PC everyone becomes a hacker. Good shot? Aimbot. Lag? ESP. Looting for 2 hours? Duper.

Whinies B whiny.
Its easier to say i got hacked then to say hey dude just got me or he's better then me. Thats the only bad thing about PC gaming.

Oldbased

> Than U

Whinies B whiny.
I wouldn't say that but I feel when I call hacker/cheater I am right 75% of the time. I usually say when it's suspect but not confirmed.
Due to improvements in anticheat though it's a fine line anymore, don't see as much obvious holy shit that guy was superman shit anymore.
Haven't played H1Z1 for a week or more, waiting on a few more patches and issues I read about to be addressed. Been hitting up RoK building shit in meantime.