H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Xevy

Log Wizard
In the last 2 weeks I've maybe seen 1 hacker with an aimbot (3 people headshotted from long range with a pistol in 10 seconds) and possibly one more in a BR with the same thing. Otherwise I don't really see anyone go through walls or fly around or teleport. I haven't been on actual servers much in that time so I'm not sure about dupers.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I put in some work on the base. Once i put a workbench up there, it made building walls alot faster.

edit- insomnia kicked in, so i logged back in. I got all the walls put up but one, it just wouldnt let me lock it in. I dont know if the base owner has to do that part or what.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Ive still seen people flying/warping all around.
They dotn last to long though. You can still do it, but that shit redlfags you fast now.

Well, was able to get on and am adding upperwalls to the base now. Alot of running around though.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
We have about 4 of us playing daily atm on contagion server. We logged in to our base door open and all of our mats stolen yesterday, needless to say a bit depressing. The base hacking seems to be a bit bad atm again.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
at least the auto ban goes in on thursday, that shit will help with all the obvious hacks people try to do, its not going to stop them but hopefully slow them fucks down. lol

it also sucks when you try to kill someone and kill one another haha

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Zombies are swiftly becoming a constant hindrance - coupled with managing stamina, rest, etc., I almost forget about player threat at times. We did finally find a truck; I cannot describe in words the satisfaction of running over 10-15 of those bastards in a pass.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Holy shit zombie hordes. We got some grenades tonight, but the retard who looted them forgot to use them the 20 minutes he was on a lightpole next to police station surrounded by 40 zombies.... le sigh.

Lotta ammo to be looted/made now. Guns are pretty scarce though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
For sure. I was on a balcony of a two story house in Cranberry and I closed the door and suddenly 2 at a time zombies would pop up and hit me. It was a goddamn bloodbath by the time I was done. Almost broke my axe on zombie skulls.

Xevy

Log Wizard

Skip to 6+ minutes. Amazing. Some of the international incidents that occur in this game are unbelievably awesome. One of my favorites was some guy in broken English saying to his friends in his safe room "I'm going to trust him" as he opened his base door to give us a wrench. He should not have trusted us.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

Skip to 6+ minutes. Amazing. Some of the international incidents that occur in this game are unbelievably awesome. One of my favorites was some guy in broken English saying to his friends in his safe room "I'm going to trust him" as he opened his base door to give us a wrench. He should not have trusted us.
This dude trolls people. Its amazing that people dont recognize he's trolling them. lol

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I cannot wait for my vacation time coming up. I'm hoping to get 4 weeks off soon and this is on the top of my list to play. Seems like the game continues to get solid updates.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
The game is really battle royal, the actual game with zombies and bases... Is a giant pile of shit. I watched their main page videos showing all their new updates and features, was hilariously broken where every new addition they were adding had game breaking bugs like handcuffs bugging out and cuffing yourself. Just hilariously bad and unprofessional. Like the game itself is a hollow shell of what it's supposed to be and yet they add bees and ak47 "update" sound effects when they still haven't addressed huge glaring problems with the sound engine not playing sounds randomly and from opposite directions.

It sounds like jimmy uses his company card to goto the gun range every day while developer meetings consist of bong rips and whatever idiot gets an idea it's implemented, i can picture some stoned out nerd going "we should add bees man because bees.... Yeah, I'm so high."

I quit playing when base raiding turned into a wow quest of "collect 50 ethanol bear asses" per door. Yeah because in the apocalypse I'm going to have to siphon gas tanks to make bombs to open a wooden shack door instead of using 150 fireman's axes.
Plus that problem with hackers.

Idiots, all of them.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
does BR require a ticket yet, or is it still free? thats the mode i have the most interest in, just cause i loved the fucking jap movie.

What we need is more professionals using LSD while they work, anyone remember that pitcher in the 70s to throw a no hitter high on acid? was the shit bro