H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Oldbased

> Than U
At this point then I am just going to stop checking twitter/live feeds/forums for this game until something actually comes from it.
If I wanted to be dragged around 5 years with no promises, I would have donated to the Brad fund.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
At this point then I am just going to stop checking twitter/live feeds/forums for this game until something actually comes from it.
If I wanted to be dragged around 5 years with no promises, I would have donated to the Brad fund.
The game was announced in April, let's not go fucking crazy. Four months isn't exactly five years.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Yeah they are talking a good game. Between this and EQNext you'd think they are a slam dunks from all the PR Speak. Then again, every game looks interesting at this stage. We'll see how much they actually deliver. Hopefully they do this right because I'd love to play something like it that isn't going to get put on the back burner after they make their money.

Oldbased

> Than U
The game was announced in April, let's not go fucking crazy. Four months isn't exactly five years.
I wouldn't call getting hyped due to the CEO saying soon then nothing for months going crazy. Just not going to play that bullshit game.
I'm moving on to Scraggly Virgin NeckBeards online, fuck SOE!

Diemess

Silver Knight of the Realm
Are most of you picking this over DayZ? If so, why? I haven't followed up on either title, but I've been watching a few DayZ videos (mostly from the YouTube user "FRANKIEonPCin1080p"), and the game seems pretty entertaining! Pretty stoked its coming to ps4.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
At the point where when this comes out alot of people who were excited aren't going to give a shit anymore. Me for one

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Are most of you picking this over DayZ? If so, why? I haven't followed up on either title, but I've been watching a few DayZ videos (mostly from the YouTube user "FRANKIEonPCin1080p"), and the game seems pretty entertaining! Pretty stoked its coming to ps4.
i play DayZ a few times a week and i like the game, but its broken as fuck in some aspects. Shit is always buggy from scopes. to animations also, it lags like a fucking bitch in the towns. out in the woods its nice, once you hit a town it can be worse then vanguard at times.

DayZ has potential to be a really really good game, i realize its in Alpha, but from the looks of it it seems like H1Z1 is way further ahead already and its not even in Alpha.

Time will tell, when it drops we will see. Its only 20 bucks for alpha, cant really go wrong, its not like im paying 65 bucks for WatchDogs here.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What's up with DayZ apparently heading to PS4 or was someone at work just pulling my leg?

Also, Smed is crazy if he doesn't get this thing out the door soon. To me, it's the best thing at SoE this year knowing that EQNext is a year or more off.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
At the point where when this comes out alot of people who were excited aren't going to give a shit anymore. Me for one
If it comes out and its a fun game and word of mouth spreads people will play. I have no problems waiting a few months extra for something thats going to be in fucking alpha. Its not like they charged anyone money yet for the game. I dont see whats wrong with releasing it when they feel confident in it.

Yes, it sucks that they botched the release date, but for them to be open about the game and their dev's actually interect with the game and show things off as it goes is pretty cool. Maybe they shouldnt have said shit about the game and just did a close alpha/beta like every other company.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Smedley is streaming H1Z1 right now. He just said they took out the Starter Axe you have to find or make one. lol

Twitch