H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

nate_sl

shitlord
From what I've seen it does look P2Wish. Obviously no one can actually log in at this point. Those who are serious about competing will obviously buy air drops if you can get AR-15s etc. I haven't seen much good shit just get found through exploration.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They have always said there is a chance it does have a weapon, but that dont mean you are going to get it. lol im sure we will all see a bug or 2 with it.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Still fighting the G99 errors but it sounds like they're getting new hardware in.

Regarding Air Drops
Airdrops : h1z1

I'm going to weigh in here on this subject. We've been showing it clearly in all of the streams we have been doing. I made a point of personally doing it during last Friday's streams. We want them to be server events... so we make sure the whole server knows they're coming and I've personally been killed many times after I paid for them myself. So I fundamentally disagree with the argument. In terms of us not being honest about it - untrue to an extreme. Quoting an 8 month old reddit post after numerous streams and interviews where we've been quite public AND putting it front and center in our "What to expect document" which was right on the purchase page just makes this blatantly unfair IMO. (here's the link -What you can expect from H1Z1 Early Access | H1Z1 | Zombie Survival MMO For PC) or you can just go back to the steam page. So if you think it's P2W don't buy it. Don't play it. But I have to say wait until you've personally tried them before making the call. We included airdrops in both the $20 and the $40 versions just so you could see for yourselves. But to clear up the misconceptions - 1) You cannot call in airdrops until the servers are 1/4 full. 2) You can't call in airdrops without generating a ton of zombie heat. 3) the airdrops are random in what they deliver. 4) you are not guaranteed to get a single thing out of the airdrop you called in. You could die trying and you're out the money. 5) We fly the plane in very slowly and loudly.. we also stream green smoke from it you can see from very far away. This is all I'm going to say on the subject. We've been straight about it. We've called attention to it publicly and it's something we've decided we want in the game. It makes it more fun. It can shake things up. Please don't judge based on knee jerk reactions. Try it. Or watch more streams with people doing it.
Now with all that being said - we're going to be making some big changes to them in the next day or so.
1) Dramatically widening the radius they come in - it's too small from what we're observing. 2) Making sure the chance for guns is a much lower chance so they are much more rare. 3) Upping the minimum number of people on a server to even allow air drops. It's set at 50 right now and we're going to at least double it. We are serious about these being server events and contested. 4) Making the plane fly even slower.
Smed

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah they said about the airdrops months ago and we already talked about it in this thread.

100 min players and everyone knows about it? The airdrops in rust were always hotspots of activity. With that many people required to call in a drop I dont see it as anything but extra supplies for large groups. Its sorta pay to win, but a single person isnt going to be able to defend a drop AND loot it. Not worried.

Valos

When I was at the server select screen there were ALOT of servers *200* Abomination was the top pvp server with no special rules. List has everything in alphabetical order so thats why. Heres the list.

• Abomination
  • Abraxas
  • Affliction
  • Aftermath
  • Alastor
  • Alpha
  • MurderHobo
  • Anguta
  • Battle Royale - Alpha
  • Another day
  • Antidote
  • Annihilation
  • Astaroth
  • Axe Away
  • Bandit
  • Bane
  • Barricade
  • Batter
  • Battle Royale - Bravo
  • Bitten
  • Blackout
  • Blight
  • Bloodscorn
  • Bloodshire
  • BloodSky
  • Bloody
  • Boneyard
  • Boruta
  • Brains
  • Battle Royale - Charlie
  • Brokenlands
  • Brutality
  • Cardio
  • Cerberus
  • Chainsaw
  • Chaos
  • Chomp
  • Choronzon
  • Battle Royale - Delta
  • Cold Blooded
  • Contagion
  • Coral
  • Damnation
  • Dangerous
  • Dark day
  • Darkwinter
  • Darkwood
  • Battle Royale - Echo
  • Dead End
  • Deadly Appetite
  • Deadwatch
  • Deadwood
  • Deadzone
  • Battle Royale - Foxtrot
  • Deathgrip
  • Deathlinger
  • Death's retreat
  • Decay
  • Deserted
  • Battle Royale - Golf
  • Disorder
  • Disturbance
  • Donn
  • Doomed
  • Doomsday
  • Battle Royale - Hotel
  • Doubletap
  • Downfall
  • Dreadlands
  • Dusk
  • Earthshatter
  • End Times
  • Battle Royale - India
  • Escape
  • Exodus
  • Extinction
  • Fallen
  • Battle Royale - Juliett
  • Feed
  • Fenix
  • Festering
  • Fetid
  • Flesh
  • Fleshtown
  • Battle Royale - Kilo
  • Gangrene
  • Germ
  • Gnash
  • Gomorrah
  • Grave Digger
  • Gravelands
  • Grimwood
  • Ground Zero
  • Battle Royale - Lima
  • Hades
  • Hatred
  • Hazmat
  • Headshot
  • Battle Royale - Mike
  • Hell
  • Hope
  • Horde
  • Hostage
  • Humanity
  • Hunger
  • Hunkerdown
  • Infect
  • Jikininki
  • Battle Royale - November
  • Lacerated
  • Last Hope
  • Lazarus
  • Legion
  • Leyaks
  • Little hotel
  • Battle Royale - Oscar
  • Loner's Road
  • Malice
  • Matheson
  • Mental Madness
  • Mercy
  • Merihem
  • Misery
  • Battle Royale - Papa
  • Mors
  • Murky
  • Necrosis
  • Nibbles
  • Nightmare
  • Battle Royale - Quebec
  • No escape
  • No Hope
  • Oblivion
  • O-negative
  • Oozing Toe
  • Orcus
  • Outbreak
  • Battle Royale - Romeo
  • Overnight
  • Overwatch
  • Pandemic
  • Pathogen
  • Persephone
  • Pestilence
  • Plague
  • Plagueport
  • Battle Royale - Sierra
  • Prison Shanked
  • Prey
  • Quarantine
  • Rattlebone
  • Reanimation
  • Battle Royale - Tango
  • Redemption
  • Redmoon
  • Requiem
  • RIP
  • Romero
  • Rot
  • Battle Royale - Uniform
  • Rusty knife
  • Salvation
  • Sanguinary
  • Scavenge
  • Shadows
  • Shock
  • Siege
  • Skullcracker
  • Battle Royale - Victor
  • Smed's Dead
  • Sodom
  • Solace
  • Still Alone
  • Suanggi
  • Survivor
  • Battle Royale - Whisky
  • Syndrome
  • Tartarus
  • Tatters
  • Territory
  • The Fearless
  • The Journey
  • Battle Royale - X-Ray
  • The Purge
  • Last Stand of the Cohhilition
  • The NGTZombies Horde Server
  • X Factor Gaming
  • PCG - 28 Disconnects Later
  • Folkvangr
  • Goldy's Golden Army
  • rhinoCRUNCH's Madhouse
  • L1R1K Nation
  • RP Land
  • 42 Days Later
  • Walker Empire
  • Battle Royale - Yankee
  • Wastes
  • Wicked
  • Willamette
  • Winchester
  • Zed (EU)
  • Raven (EU)
  • Purgatory (EU)
  • Unhinged (EU)
  • Outpost 7 (EU)
  • Kurama (EU)
  • Zeddit (EU)
  • Calamity (EU)
  • Battle Royale - Zulu (EU)
  • Badlands (EU)

[Datamining] List of server names : h1z1

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't personally mind the air drops the way they are currently (as long as they work correctly). It's hilarious reading the comments on /r/h1z1 freaking out over it. I look forward to stealing people's $2.50.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If you're going to be the resident Rerolled whale, blotting out the sun with air drops, we'll let you pick the server.

Valos

Yeah, that problem is being worked on.

I'll pick a pvp server and a hardcore rules server. Whichever gets the most traction within the week will be the goto spot.

Ferr_sl

shitlord
So I bought it on steam but I have to use a SOE login? Is there somewhere im supposed to like, link my accounts or do I just log in with my steam id? The fuck. With these account errors and shit im not sure if I've even done it right or if i actually don't have access.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was a dumbfuck and logged out of the launcher. Now when I try to log in on the launcher it won't let me. It just says "there was an error completing your request, please try again"

I'm assuming it's more than just launcher woes since even their SOE page won't let me log in. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
I was a dumbfuck and logged out of the launcher. Now when I try to log in on the launcher it won't let me. It just says "there was an error completing your request, please try again"

I'm assuming it's more than just launcher woes since even their SOE page won't let me log in. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
same here, i got to the server select screen, but i couldnt click on anything, they were greyed out. So i log out and now im at there was an error completing
frown.png