H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

nate_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure they fucked up respawn rates with the patch last night. I have been playing for a couple hours and haven't seen anything but berries.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You do realize they made blackberries spawn every 5 minutes and patches so thick you literally can harvest hundreds of them in a small area in a few minutes right?
I mean it sucks eating 50 berries at a time but it'll keep you alive.
I do but not all areas are thick like that and where I happened to be exploring there were very few if any.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Finally got to play couple of hours today.

Game is as fun as DayZ standalone and Rust in my opinion.

The social dynamic is really interesting. I have been straight up killed, no questions asked and then rolled with about 8 guys. I killed some dude earlier and was completely pimped out and then I all of a sudden just died due to whatever reasons.

Items are really sparse so not liking that....
Needs to be more zombies. I can easily avoid them.

To me, this game will be based on the people. If people create enough camaraderie as much as they do contention, it will be fine but not the next level of DayZ.

I like the craft/discover system. I've discovered quite a bit and have fun doing it but not sure what i'm attempting to discover. Can we build like a guild base house? Can we build around current establishments? Just really looking for the next level features from DayZ.

I'm on Deadwood. Muligan is the name.

I had a lot of fun what time I played but experienced nothing more than I had already with DayZ. I'm curious where this game goes from here and how quickly it develops.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
you need a sharp weapon to get the meat off animals. from my experience they always drop at least meat.
I shot it with two arrows and stabbed it with the combat knife while it was on the ground. It poofed. Happened twice in a row. Could of been the area I was in.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm first character, log in, and while I am looking at the controls menu(I like to know the controls before I start) I'm being punched to death and die :p

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
UCbEByV.gif
love the ragdoll. haha

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Yeah, you can build up a base. We started a shack last night to the NW of Pleasant Valley in easy raiding distance of the police station. I'll post the coordinates later today when I'm back at home. We don't have the recipe for a storage box just yet, so thats the next goal. We also have two vehicles now and almost parts for a 3rd one. Vehicles are totally game changing as no one can really stop you and you can cruise the map to pick people up if they die and re spawn somewhere random.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah PS2 had the same things, SOE does hardware ID bans now and PS2 is light on hackers, I assume it's the same thing here.
Literally everysingle survival game is filled with these shitheads. Rust was downright awful and unplayable on unmoderated servers due to hackers running around 24/7.

Of course that reminds me of another issue, shithead moderaters handing out supplies to their buddies like its candy and turning their server into shit. Are H1Z1 servers going to be hosted only by Sony or will people be able to host their own?

Oldbased

> Than U
Keeping knives/axes is literally the hardest part for me. It is more a lack of metal than anything. Anyways Vernn on Deadwood and Vincin on Antidote if you come across me. I usually greet people before I decide to kill or not.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
fuck, i got killed by a bear, it was raining visibility can be damn near zero. and bam. lol he smokeed me

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Literally everysingle survival game is filled with these shitheads. Rust was downright awful and unplayable on unmoderated servers due to hackers running around 24/7.

Of course that reminds me of another issue, shithead moderaters handing out supplies to their buddies like its candy and turning their server into shit. Are H1Z1 servers going to be hosted only by Sony or will people be able to host their own?
only sony

Oldbased

> Than U
Sounds like they did a decent job ridding PS2 with them and since it is the same engine so to speak would be easy to do so here too. Smed made several posts shortly ago saying basically fuck them guys they will all be banned soon. Being $20+ tied to steam account a hacker really just can't keep coming back at this point.

Patch in a few hours to increase loot, slow hunger/thirst and fix some other things.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Sounds like they did a decent job ridding PS2 with them and since it is the same engine so to speak would be easy to do so here too. Smed made several posts shortly ago saying basically fuck them guys they will all be banned soon. Being $20+ tied to steam account a hacker really just can't keep coming back at this point.

Patch in a few hours to increase loot, slow hunger/thirst and fix some other things.
could Valve ban the steam account as well and them lose all their games?

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I kinda wish they make the game with multiple huge zones within a world map, and fewer servers with bigger capacity.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Okay, here's the map for reference showing our base location. Its just north west of Pleasant Valley.

I mapped on a couple of other coordinates just so you can help orient yourself using the /loc command. I'll update it with more tonight. The goal right now is to get that storage box done so we can add it to our shack.

5j5wYR6.jpg

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Okay, here's the map for reference showing our base location. Its just north west of Pleasant Valley.

I mapped on a couple of other coordinates just so you can help orient yourself using the /loc command. I'll update it with more tonight. The goal right now is to get that storage box done so we can add it to our shack.

5j5wYR6.jpg
Antidote or darkwood?