H1Z1 (Not actually an MMO) - Server: Antidote (info in first post)

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Yeah it should be one character limit.

People are dicks. The average person given the opportunity and desire will fuck your wife, kid and kill you without a second thought. Especially in a world with no consequence to do so. Makes sense given the setting. Buddy up, be a dick yourself or get used to respawning.

This game needs a lot of work but it's still fun if you haven't burnt out on the genre yet. Still really rough around the edges though.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like games like this need some kind of depravity/guilt system to discourage random slaughter of the living.
Why? That's half the fun of this game. Putting in some kind of criminal/pts system is dumb. Especially when there are pve servers to play on for those who don't want to be randomly killed.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Heads up: our base is compromised. The huge group we've been harassing constantly finally got wise. We've relocated, log into Mumble for details.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Battle Royale rules. Once again, need team play or bitch-skills to do well. Really fun though.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
duno why i've been agonizing so much over whether or not to buy this... i've been playing dayz standalone and epoch arma2 mod for a long time now, and i've been seeing this game as "the answer" for so long... but now it looks kinda, meh.

I think i'm also wary of the early access burn, but i've felt a bit more faith in going in early for SoE as opposed to some unknown basement devs. then again, i also paid for access to EQ:Landmark, so maybe I'm just not that smart.

im still wondering if i should jump in, or wait until things are "better"

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seems like games like this need some kind of depravity/guilt system to discourage random slaughter of the living.
Fuck that.

Make it 1 char slot and add in mechanics that encourage the population to police themselves. This is about the closest a games come to Rallos Zek PK/Anti dynamic if they do it right... if they don't it's just an FPS Sullon.

Not that I'm against another Sullon, mowing down people in cars is what hooked on into buying the game.

Oldbased

> Than U
Reddit is clamoring for server wipes, I wonder if they will come with the patch tomorrow.
No reason to do a wipe until the issues needing a wipe are corrected. Much like no reason to make it 1 person per server until structures and bases are functioning to where people can just get inside them in any number of ways.
We all know character restrictions will come as will wipes, fixes and hopefully a asston of banning. Until then people just need to play and stop worrying about every little catastrophe.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Weapons deteriorate everytime someone dies with it. So say some dude is hording all the weapons in a few days, they will pretty much be all gone. He will have a shitload of ammo on other characters though. Easy fix is to allow one character per server.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've found the best way of gearing up is to kill Zombies in Pleasant Valley. It's a little dangerous, but it's crazy finding Zombies with multiple weapons.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
I found a great little place somewhere (loc is at home), but it's a little half wall place with a few cars, trailer, dumpster, well, and 8-10 crates. It's north between pleasantville and rancho. Are there other places like this? Seems like a great place for a base as you have wood/water/metal and such in one place.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I found a great little place somewhere (loc is at home), but it's a little half wall place with a few cars, trailer, dumpster, well, and 8-10 crates. It's north between pleasantville and rancho. Are there other places like this? Seems like a great place for a base as you have wood/water/metal and such in one place.
I found a similar place... if you take the Northeast road traveling from Pleasant Valley to Hunter Ave, you find a group of 3 houses. There's a fork in the road on the way, take a right, and it is a great run. Always find backpacks, water, food, and car parts. There's also a small community on the South road that's usually pretty load. Think it's toward the middle, just north of a bridge. It's a good run as well.

Oldbased

> Than U
There is about 10-15 such places I know of. Some are on the main roads, some off on the dirt roads and some just out in the middle of nowhere but those usually lack walls.
Just be careful in them. Some people like me like to mine them and others sit off in the distance with a rifle and take shots at people in them.

Much like no reason to make it 1 person per server until structures and bases are functioning to where people can just get inside them in any number of ways.
Had a few storage containers hidden outside PV, in a wooded area, spread out in some bushes. No one has found it for about a week until today. Apparently you can turn off foilage in your config. Half the shit that my wife and I gathered is gone. As nice as 1 character servers would be, I luckily had all our metal stored on an alternate character.