Hackers (1995)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Matthew Lillard was in a tabletop cyberpunk 2037 (or whatever year it was) lead by Mike pondsmith. Lillard's character was Cereal Killer. Like only half the people got it, which was sad, but those that DID get it were constantly laughing. That dude is an actual national treasure
This?

61LhsArSFwL.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1995 me : This movie is for faggots.

2020 me after LastJedi etc:

1600296035620.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I watched this today. I had forgotten what a mess some parts were, like all of them having the dreams of being caught by the fbi, then not really sure if it happened or not like in the next scene. And the scene where Crash and Burn are going to get the help of the two TV show Asians, that whole part was messy hahahah. The Mexican guy “phreak” was fucking great. Loved rewatching this.

also, is Angelina Jolie the only girl to pull off the pixie haircut??

Fucker

Log Wizard
I watched this today. I had forgotten what a mess some parts were, like all of them having the dreams of being caught by the fbi, then not really sure if it happened or not like in the next scene. And the scene where Crash and Burn are going to get the help of the two TV show Asians, that whole part was messy hahahah. The Mexican guy “phreak” was fucking great. Loved rewatching this.

also, is Angelina Jolie the only girl to pull off the pixie haircut??
23e.jpeg
030517-katy-perry-hair-embed-4.jpg
fg.jpg
fgd.jpg
trg.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pixie cuts can look great on small petite women and even some "normal" sized women. Once you start getting into curvier or bigger women it almost never looks good.

None of these 90s hacker/computer movies aged well at all. a few have some cult classic charm like Johnny Mnemonic but most are horrible today due to their hilariously unrealistic depictions and predictions.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
None of these 90s hacker/computer movies aged well at all. a few have some cult classic charm like Johnny Mnemonic but most are horrible today due to their hilariously unrealistic depictions and predictions.

Um, Wargames called, sir, and wants some respect :)

Did anyone fuck around with a war dialer back in the day? For however many nights I let it run, I only ever found one number that was a modem. So we called into it, and it had some text and a command prompt. I only knew DOS commands back then, so I didn't get anywhere with it and wasn't able to identify what the computer was.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Pixie cuts can look great on small petite women and even some "normal" sized women. Once you start getting into curvier or bigger women it almost never looks good.

Yep. And pretty is a required component. Otherwise, they just spent a lot of money to look like Justin Bieber.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pixie cuts can be pulled off by attractive women, but they always look better with longer hair. It's basically a "I can get away with it, but be uglier than otherwise."

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users