Hackers (1995)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pixie cuts can look great on small petite women and even some "normal" sized women. Once you start getting into curvier or bigger women it almost never looks good.

None of these 90s hacker/computer movies aged well at all. a few have some cult classic charm like Johnny Mnemonic but most are horrible today due to their hilariously unrealistic depictions and predictions.
Johnny Mnemonic as a film was hot garbage. The story by Gibson (and really anything else he wrote about Cyberpunk) is awesome.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
The most important thing about a pixie cut is that it's styled daily. They wake up looking like a boy until it's styled in the morning. I had a girlfriend that had the pixie cut once. The first few weeks she had it was great because she would style it and look cute. Then she got lazy and it felt like I was dating a boy with tits. 😬

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hate to break it to you, but you're gay.

giphy.gif

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Angelina Jolie is the most overrated "hot" movie star in the entire history of Hollywood.

And Fury Road was stupid too.

Come at me faggots.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
i should have said silly name films. i saw sneakers once and dont remember it.
You should rewatch Sneakers because it's really an amazing movie, for sure the #1 hacker movie of all time until Mr. Robot came along.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
see! those movies all sounded alike and all seemed to come out around the same time. so sneakers on HBO sleepwalkers on skinemax, clockers on showtime, hackers on TMC. what do?

I want a Winnebago.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users