Hades (Supergiant Games)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you go with the Rama aspect and ignore the Celestial Sharanga nonsense and just spam special attack with the +3 arrows upgrade and zeus boons it's stupidly easy.
Haven't tried Zeus, but Ares on special with that bow has been the best build so far for me.

Game gets better with some practice, perhaps I needed to be more patient.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Picked this back up again after a 6 month break. Prior to this I had 2 Hades clears and can get to him regularly, but usually by then my pool of Death Defiances is wiped out. Trying to get over this hump but it's not super fun.

I know the answer is to "git gud," not play as aggressively, dodge better, etc. but what else helped you when you got to this sort of mid-game area? I don't have a ton of weapon aspects unlocked, but I know I'm close to getting Bouldy and unlocking the last 2 mirror upgrades which I hope will help get me over that hump.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Picked this back up again after a 6 month break. Prior to this I had 2 Hades clears and can get to him regularly, but usually by then my pool of Death Defiances is wiped out. Trying to get over this hump but it's not super fun.

I know the answer is to "git gud," not play as aggressively, dodge better, etc. but what else helped you when you got to this sort of mid-game area? I don't have a ton of weapon aspects unlocked, but I know I'm close to getting Bouldy and unlocking the last 2 mirror upgrades which I hope will help get me over that hump.

Finding weapon/boon combo's that work for your play styles. There's a lot more interesting and powerful combo's that you probably haven't tried yet.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

Knowing which weapon aspects are good to prioritize which ones you upgrade(aka never use spear, eris is OP for gun, chiron for bow). Pulling up a guide/learning what pre requisites you need to pick to unlock the rare/legendary/dual boons for each god.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider

Athena dash. Start every run with Athena's charm equipped and grab her dash. It makes the game way easier because the deflect shield persists for a handful of frames after the dash ends. The dash windows will be way more forgiving.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I also get athena on my main attack if I'm doing a melee sword/claw run. Deflect will let you get in things faces much easier with more room for error as well. Zues/Athena boons for mutliple/fast attacking stuff like bow/gun is another favorite.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Amod Amod Can we get a cheese reaction for the gaming section please and thank you

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
Haha reactions. How cheesy. Git gud at foruming, fgt. The only real way to forum is with no reactions and responding to every Foler, Xeq and Ossoi post genuinely.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Blown
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is that even physically possible?
1649947896831.png

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users