Hades (Supergiant Games)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
If you guys like this check out Ravenswatch. It's basically this game but 4 player coop. It's very early stages but a great time.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got into the Technical Test of Hades 2. I never got far in the first one but will check it out even though it got Wheelchair Fatguy God that everyone is mad about.

Skärmbild 2024-04-23 163004.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There’s a fat wheel chaired god? Which god is it?
This guy. If the games good thats all that matters to me.

Tried it for a few minutes but I can't play it with the keyboard, will install it on the Steam Deck to check it a bit more later. Felt like more of the same but with a new character (daughter?) but I guess they will add new stuff as you progress a bit.

1713815272820.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
i got into the tech test and installed on my steam deck and played for 15 mins while at the car shop today, i didn't realize the player character is now a chick lol

i only played the original on gamepass and enjoyed it, prob same for 2 no real rush to pay

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Hephaestus was lame and ugly - his lameness was also implied to be limp dong - Greeks always did point counter point - so yeah he was paired with THE most beautiful and he was an uggo and a limp biscuit so it explained why she was always stepping out on him.

His crafting was also a counterpoint to himself as he created the perfection and beauty he was not.

Kratos makes him make him an impossible forge task, then bangs his wife, gets revenge on his wife for sleeping around for him, and then kills him… in some order of those events lol…. Think in GoW 2?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
You know depicting him as "lame" would be fine. In fact, that statue that Hateyou Hateyou posted could very well be depicting him as lame, because he's not actively walking. His stance is even sort of weird.

It's the wheelchair that irks me. 100% pandering garbage, and that will be the tip of the iceberg with this game. Everyone will be gay, trans, androgenous (Heph is already pretty fucking androgenous in that picture, reminds me of that queer shopkeeper from Vox Machina) and brown/black out of nowhere like Athena in the first one. And they'll find more ways to throw it in your face.

Honestly this all bothered me in the first one, but the gameplay was so fucking superb, and the story so great that I overlooked it and still enjoyed it immensely. But to see them tripling down on the woke garbage just makes me want to forget it exists.

Fucking faggots.

Goonsquad Officer
the problem is that they need to make hephestus crippled and ugly. that just looks like a fat guy in a chair. where is the ugly? where is the cripple?

that the problem. woke consultants won't allow you to dipect a cripple as ugly or disturbing for any reason. not like when you see a real person with scrawny shriveled legs in a wheel chair. it doens't make you feel their plight. it just makes you look and presume it's a self portrait some fat artist made.

• 1Like