Half-Life: Alyx

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

It figures the next Half-Life game will be VR. It better be the best VR game ever made.

Last edited:
  • 4Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm going to feel like a fool if I have to re-buy a vr headset just days after returning it.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Cool. So this or Pantheon? Which comes out first?

Well, earlier in the year they stated in a conference call that their plan was to drop the reveal then release the game a few months later to really push the headsets. Make a game so good that people would be forced to buy one. I can't think of a better time than black friday.

I guess we find out Thursday.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Alyx is a dumb bitch and I don't want a VR her ass.

Is valve woke?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIR... Wait, what?

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Seriously?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't play VR and therefore don't care about it at all but I'm excited there's at least SOME new content for Half Life finally.

Also this game must actually really be for real coming out because this is the first time in like 6 years valve has acknowledged they even made Half Life at some point

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It would have to include photoreal blowjobs to be THAT good.
But... Don't you play as alyx? Meaning you as the player would be giving photoreal blowjobs? Donotwant.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
It better not suck... I’ve lost a good bit of faith in Valve after TF2/Dota hats, Artifact and even Underlords to a degree.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Cybsled

It's a Half Life 2 prequel, of course you're going to play as Alyx. You already played as Barney. Who the heck else would you play, Dr Kleiner? lol

Thing I am most interested in is supposedly this uses the Source 2 engine they have been developing.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's a Half Life 2 prequel, of course you're going to play as Alyx. You already played as Barney. Who the heck else would you play, Dr Kleiner? lol

Thing I am most interested in is supposedly this uses the Source 2 engine they have been developing.

Yeah, I sure can't wait for them to release the Source 2 SDK in late 2016 to the public

This is gonna rock!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do people really, really want to wear a headset, while standing around waving a couple controllers to play a game? Is that really what they want?

Me? Not at all. I'd prefer to wear a headset while sitting a comfy chair using some type of console controller or controls built into the armrests.

I hope by the time I'm 85-90 I can just plug my brain into a headset and physically die while slaying dragons and bedding the grateful princess(es). =)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user