Halo 5 : Guardians

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lotta nerds QQing about thrust and ADS. ADS is needed for most weapons to even contend with the battle rifle, or it's like the last 3 Halo's where MP winner weapon is just a fucking BR at any range. Thrust is like the evasive roll from Reach. The ground pound could just be a more powerful assassination from above afaik.

Overall if they're modeling it after Halo 2 for MP I just hope they balance weapons. I personally thought Halo 3 had the best weapon balance of all of them.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Halo 2 in its day was perfection. Every weapon had its place and purpose. Every weapon combination was viable. I used to rock starter weapons and not even worry about the fancier stuff. I loved going on sprees while Sparta growling, "Take from them everything and give them nothing!" as I ultimately died and yielded no loots. Power weapons were powerful but balanced; these videos keep talking about them and I hope the tuning isn't lost. The developers do seem to care much for tuning, so there is hope.

Xevy

Log Wizard
New trailers out! THE INTRIGUE!

...I mean, we already know Master Chief is in the clear, but sure. Story is nice.

spronk

FPS noob
So I assume nobody bought the $250 collectors edition, since those people can play right now. everyone else gets to play next tuesday (27th). I have Halo MCC but haven't really put much time into it, looking forward to Halo 5 - a lot of positive reviews so far.

Especially from this guy

IfXzqgT.png

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I assume nobody bought the $250 collectors edition, since those people can play right now. everyone else gets to play next tuesday (27th). I have Halo MCC but haven't really put much time into it, looking forward to Halo 5 - a lot of positive reviews so far.

Especially from this guy

IfXzqgT.png
Are collectors edition folks able to play just the multiplayer or the whole game?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Playing story mode day one, here's hoping 343 has their shit together this year. Don't really care about the MP.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Single player 'may' be possible w/ the cross platform windows 10 integration. I don't think official details have been announced though. Microsoft only titles are likely the requirement, which this obviously falls into

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
was watching Naded play it on twitch about an hour or so ago. Game looks cool. this and gears makes me almost want to pick up an Xbox1.

Bels_sl

shitlord
Halo developer offers hope that Halo 5: Guardians could come to PC | Polygon

"There's plenty of chance that Halo 5 could appear on the PC. Nothing to announce at this point but it's absolutely not out of the bounds of reason. We developed the game on an Intel platform. It wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to move it to PC and take advantage of PC stuff. But nothing to announce today..."
This came out next day:343 Industries Clarifies Comments Regarding Halo 5: Guardians on PC - IGN

Frank O'Connor_sl said:
I didn't "mention" it, I was asked a question and gave the same noncommittal answer I've been giving to that question for ten years.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So... Sounds like the campaign is a total dud, and multiplayer is fun. Also, card based microtransactions.

Also sounds like a LOT of misleading trailers from the marketing department. The story itself is nothing like they said it would be.