Halo Infinite

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Halo sucks anyways, prove me wrong. If you want to play current gen halo, play Destiny 1 or Destiny 2

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
there's no cortana in halo?

wtf is the point then

this is what happens when you let a DLC company make a full fledged game

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I agree, it is an immersion breaking shame... even worse considering they are called BRUTES ffs!

Edit: drunken typo.
this is what happens when you let a DLC company make a full fledged game

Agreed, 343 has missed every opportunity to improve the franchise beyond the "meh" Fire Fight mode that was implemented during Halo 3: ODST (the add on game to hold us over until Halo Reach released). Couple that with the inability to deliver on a proper PC port for the legacy games and you've got the death of one of my favorite IPs since I was small lad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
IN A HUGE SHOCK HALO INFINITE DELAYED TO 2021

EfKVapCU8AAb79n.jpg:large

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fuck him. He's riding the coat tails of blaming deaths on COVID when the underlying symptom was it just a piece of shit. Why not release a statement that says they listened to the deeply loyal Halo fans and realized this was not the experience you were expecting. We're going to take time to do this right.

• 1Truth!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Halo 1 2 3, and of course Reach are so good.

343 industries is trash.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Wonder if the delay the Series X now and Sony follows up with delaying PS5. This is the strangest console launch.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Putting this on covid and not the community reaction with their next gen teaser is just sad. A man stands up to his mistakes. Fuckin pussies.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wonder if the delay the Series X now and Sony follows up with delaying PS5. This is the strangest console launch.

Nah, Microsoft's gaming business isn't anchored to their hardware releases anymore, it's just the latest round of hardware to access the ecosystem.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
how are ppl exited for this garbage, discounting the shit graphics.
do ya'll now remember halo5?
fucking playing tlou2 i remembered now halo5 was the same garbage shit,

half the game you play as the super cool spartan locke!!! you chase down the evil bad man, master chief, master chief is an evil deserter cuz he wants to save cortana

da fuq???

i love master chief and cortana, wtf is wrong with yous???

"cortana! turn off xbox"

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
how are ppl exited for this garbage, discounting the shit graphics.
do ya'll now remember halo5?
fucking playing tlou2 i remembered now halo5 was the same garbage shit,

half the game you play as the super cool spartan locke!!! you chase down the evil bad man, master chief, master chief is an evil deserter cuz he wants to save cortana

da fuq???

i love master chief and cortana, wtf is wrong with yous???

"cortana! turn off xbox"

No one is excited. We are all making fun of it :)

Especially the been in development for 5+ years, let's blame the shit presentation we had 3 months prior to launch forcing to hand it off to a 3rd party dev studio to fix, and then blame Covid-19 :p

• 1Solidarity

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
“Restart this journey”... sounds like they’re going back to the drawing board. Maybe it’ll be a launch title for Xbox Series X2.

As you can see in the full statement, the goal of this update is to "restart this journey together" with fans by committing to greater transparency and communication with the Halo fanbase moving forward.

spronk

FPS noob
4K xbox E3 stream

screenshots look good of the campaign, it releases this Nov. Multiplayer is F2P, campaign is on gamepass.

abosHkw.png

6Yrm7zK.png

7inum1t.png

VWDhFQ6.png

9X94Xkb.png

I wouldn't call it "next gen" exactly, while Forza Horizon 5 does look insane Halo Infinite looks more great. Hope it plays well though.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Something about those landscape shots makes me miss Tribes.

• 2Like