Halo Infinite

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
RT is out now too but that wouldn't have mattered anyway.

This is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Sorry, ray tracing. Not like anyone cared that much - because the rest of the game is trash already after they scrapped 80% of it and tried to shovel dev this within a 13 month delay.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why does this game look so fucking corny?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why does this game look so fucking corny?
abimael-salazar-3.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
campaign trailer, too long didnt want. but honestly i have no idea what the halo story is, i still havent gotten around to playing Halo MCC :(

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
campaign trailer, too long didnt want. but honestly i have no idea what the halo story is, i still havent gotten around to playing Halo MCC :(

Is it that bad, do they not know how to market this, both? I mean that looks pretty overwhelmingly underwhelming.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

tomorrows gonna be crazy if true, its the 20th exact anniversary date of Xbox and Halo Combat evolved. The Halo limited edition series X is also releasing tomorrow.

Given how shitty COD and Battlefield 2042 have been received this month, if Halo Infinite Multiplayer is good Microsoft will be on a crazy roll - Forza Horizon 5 and Halo back to back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Halo infinite open beta weekend proved this game is absolute tits at multiplayer. Physics are A+. They pretty much took modern FPS physics and gave it a halo vibe.

DIG IT.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Takes a full mag from the AR to kill someone, I'm out.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
26 gig preload on xbox, also on steam for PC linked above. multiplayer is F2P

downloading now, looks super smooth and good on twitch. kinda funny if it ends up Halo Infinite ends up being the game everyone plays this holiday

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The performance is extremely smooth. Like playing Quake 2 on a modern PC smooth.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Season pass leveling is slow, only really get exp from challenges. Finishing all of the ranks is going to be a real slog.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Husband and his friend loaded into an MP game, friend’s HUD wouldn’t load and husband’s series X just straight turned itself off a minute later. Off to a good start.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels amazing. Glad they waited a year. After how disappointing 2042 is, this is a breath of fresh air. Pretty fucking stoked.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Multiplayer kept screwing up when trying to join friends game.

finally resolved it. Other than that smooth sailing so far. This could be my new go-to fps with the bros.