Halo

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Make her blue, you fucking turds. Also, I wonder if she's going to have her standard titties or if she'll get the smoothing treatment. Can't really tell from the shot they had of her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Assuming the scarred back is Master Chief it looks like a masculine white male. Of course he'll be in his armor 100% of the time after that scene so we can all go back to pretending he's whatever race/gender suits the narrative.

Well Pablo Schreiber is a genuinely good actor and got into even more amazing shape for this role... so despite the trailer I'm guessing we will see him out of the armor at least some of the time.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Why is there a chevy? Think some post on Reddit summed things up nicely: this both looks extremely expensive and ridiculously cheap simultaneously.

97AC4C3D-76A4-48A4-9626-BE20A40595FF.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Well Pablo Schreiber is a genuinely good actor and got into even more amazing shape for this role... so despite the trailer I'm guessing we will see him out of the armor at least some of the time.
If done right, Karl Urban from Dredd levels of out of armor. I’d accept Pedro Pascal levels of out of armor from the mandalorian. But they’ll probably do Book of Boba Fett levels of exposure.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Right? District 9 and Elysium both looked absolutely amazing and very much in line with Halo's style.
Before either of those movies Neill Blomkamp was working on the original Halo movie but MS balked at the radical direction he was proposing since Blomkamp was unknown at the time. Instead of getting something fucking amazing that could've helped MS win the next console generation war, all they got were some of the best videogame advertising the industry has EVER produced.

Blomkamp was a nobody director, but as executive producer Peter Jackson insisted that he be hired to direct the Halo movie. Just imagine, Instead of District 9, his first movie could've been in the Halo universe and it would've been similarly a faux war documentary following the fall of Reach and rise of the Spartans.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This looks pretty good to me. But I also never gave 2 shits about Halo and haven’t played it since the first one came out.

• 1Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
May as well just burn the money. Makes no damned sense.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed ...

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed ...

Everything you ever enjoyed, everything you ever cared about utterly defiled by the most incompetent and wretched people alive.

• 2Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you want to pull woman power why not just make a Metroid show? Samus is such a badass female

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If you want to pull woman power why not just make a Metroid show? Samus is such a badass female
SJWs cant ruin something like that because Metroid is no where near fleshed out for them as its 90% Samus and even then Samus like Master Chief is basically a suit of armor. They would actually need to create a lot to fill in what would be needed for a show and creation is something they cant do. All they can do is gender/race swap and tear people down.

They are literally that virus Smith lectures Morpheus about.

• 1Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Nintendo would summarily execute anyone who suggests that Samus get narrower hips, smaller titties, blue hair and no lipstick to avoid the male gaze.