Halo

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 8 Votes
Title: Halo

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Cast: Pablo Schreiber, Yerin Ha, Natascha McElhone, Shabana Azmi, Bokeem Woodbine, Kate Kennedy, Natasha Culzac, Bentley Kalu, Danny Sapani, Olive Gray, Charlie Murphy, Jen Taylor

Overview: Depicts an epic 26th-century conflict between humanity and an alien threat known as the Covenant while weaving deeply drawn personal stories with action, adventure and a richly imagined vision of the future.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully they don't fuck this up. =-/
Capture.JPG

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The IP and production values alone makes this a must watch the first episode at least from that trailer, will see what happens from there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Master chief is going to be a tranny. Guaranteed.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only thing that looks interesting was Bookeem woodbine, under used actor

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
At least they got the real Cortana voice actress. I'm doubtful that she'll be dressed in her slutty outfit from the early games though. I wonder if they'll use Halsey's actress as her image. I'm not opposed to that, even if she's a little older.

Not having the same Master Chief voice actor leads me to believe we're going to be seeing his face somewhat often, which is disappointing. Will also be hard to reconcile the voices in my mind if they are too different.

Who am I kidding. Neither of those characters matter. This is going to be all about the strong brown characters, most of whom have front holes of natural or artificial manufacture.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Assuming the scarred back is Master Chief it looks like a masculine white male. Of course he'll be in his armor 100% of the time after that scene so we can all go back to pretending he's whatever race/gender suits the narrative.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Imagine you have access to one of the most iconic game soundtracks ever created as your starting point.
And you put a wispy millennial cover of a Phil Collins song on the trailer.

Shit's doomed.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Is it me or does it look like they're skipping straight to the Microsoft/343 era canon and more or less sidelining the Bungie era?

Kinda like what Disney is doing to the OT starwars stuff in their theme park and merchandising.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Imagine you have access to one of the most iconic game soundtracks ever created as your starting point.
And you put a wispy millennial cover of a Phil Collins song on the trailer.

Shit's doomed.
Had the same exact thought.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Guess they decided to make cortana look more real, or cheap out on making her look more like an ai...

Untitled.jpg

TV show information provided by The Movie Database