Hannibal

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wife and I just binged Season 1 and 2, and god damn. Show is spectacular and couldn't believe that ending. I was drunk one night while watching the episode where he first asked Will to draw the clock so we get off on this big side track and she pulls out cognitive assessment tests and starts giving them to me. Fun with wine and Hannibal.

Silence_sl

shitlord
The most notable thing about Hannibal is that my girlfriend is totally crushing on Gillian Anderson. I didn't think she had a single lesbian particle in her whole body; can't says I blame her. In one episode, she was sitting across from Hannibal, and looked pretty wicked hot in that fitted long skirt. There was a brief shot of Gillian wearing some slinky back seamed stockings; I could almost hear my GF's pupils slamming open. At least she has good taste in women.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I just started watching this randomly, i normally get grossed the fuck out when it comes to gore but god damn this show is so good haha

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I haven't fanboyed on a show this hard in a while. I've gotten one or two converts and with word of mouth growing, I hope we've several seasons left to go. So good.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hadn't even heard of this show until several weeks ago. Went and watched it all and just finished tonight.

I'm incredibly shocked that this show doesn't get more press. It's easily one of the best shows on TV; not just right now, but ever. I have a hard time saying certain shows are better than others since they're all so different, but this one is certainly one of my favorites. Like, I can't necessarily say it's better than Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, or The Wire, but it's in the same class.

Incredibly pleased with it. I just hope it doesn't suffer from the fate of every other Bryan Fuller show I've enjoyed.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hadn't even heard of this show until several weeks ago. Went and watched it all and just finished tonight.

I'm incredibly shocked that this show doesn't get more press. It's easily one of the best shows on TV; not just right now, but ever. I have a hard time saying certain shows are better than others since they're all so different, but this one is certainly one of my favorites. Like, I can't necessarily say it's better than Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, or The Wire, but it's in the same class.

Incredibly pleased with it. I just hope it doesn't suffer from the fate of every other Bryan Fuller show I've enjoyed.
NBC has no idea what to do with it and NBC is a dumpster fire. If it was on HBO it would be getting all kinds of press.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
NBC has no idea what to do with it and NBC is a dumpster fire.
1) Between The Voice, Sunday Night Football, The Blacklist, etc., NBC is actually doing okay for much of the week. It's FOX that's spontaneously turned into a toxic dump site.

2) The truth is more complicated. This is actually a Canadian made show (some company called AXN) that NBC just pays to air in the US. So without DVD sales, syndication, etc, and with the awful ratings it has, they have no real reason to push it (though at least critics point out that the show not being up for at least editing awards is one of the biggest shaftings in recent TV history).

Fedor

<Banned>
NBC season 3 spoilers: A good sign for Mason Verger fans

So for those of you wanting to see more of the character, be prepared to celebrate that the NBC series is currently casting the role of Cordell, who is the personal doctor to Mason. Per TVLine, he is "quiet, very intelligent, and definitely creepy . [He is] attentive and gentle with Mason, a professional who cares about his work, but we get a sense he might be as sadistic as his boss - and a perfect fit to become his potential henchman."

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone is interested in owning the second season, Target.com has both theDVDandBlu-rayfor $15. Considering the season just released last month and the Blu-ray is still $25+ everywhere else, I'm guessing the Blu-ray discount is a price mistake. Both versions include a digital copy. Target is also currently doing free shipping on all orders with no minimum or you can do in-store pickup.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's unfortunate since he did such a great job with that character, but considering what happened to Mason Verger last season, I think they're at a point where they can very seamlessly switch actors.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hannibal won't beback until the summer.Considering they just started filming last month, I guess this isn't a surprise. They likely wouldn't have been ready to premiere in February like last year, and pushing it to March through May wouldn't have done the show any favors. This might not be the worst thing for the show since there is less competition during the summer. I mean, what are people going to watch instead? Under the Dome?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 2 finally on Amazon prime. It is great to have my favorite cooking show back. Wish I would have recorded season 3.