Hannibal

Fedor

<Banned>
tumblr_n4mnt1i6MQ1srxy5ro1_1280.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So what does it take for Will and Jack to stop having dinner with Hannibal?

Cooking with Hannibal show would be awesome though. Any scene where he cooks is especially mesmerizing.

fris

Vyemm Raider
show's just amazing. amazing writing, story, the dialog is so well written. "even steven", just wow

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Show makes me so fucking hungry, I'm gonna have to take some fancy european cooking class or something.

Best line...

You slice the ginger
ha. that one slipped by me.
feels that the actors in the show have .. settled down in their characters -- feels more natural. the episodes like the one with the bees feels like supernatural/filler/sherlock(us) and needs to be cut. in fact i'd prefer one less episode per season with that type of stuff cut out. contrast that to 'futamono', which is the acme of the series/seaon.
the imagery reminds me of the movie 'the cell' and could be played up more so long as it doesn't rely on .. overly use of overt cheesy cg. the costume use of hannibal i find is engaging; more than that of plain cg.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My brother and I both looked at each other when he said "You slice the ginger" this show is so awesome. I'm really surprised they can show so much gore / blood on normal television.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Best show on TV by far, in my opinion. It's just so...sumptuous.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait for Hannibal to talk the pig guy into cutting his own face off. They're doing a good job of making me hate that motherfucker.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Another season of tension without Hannibal being killed???

I look forward to it, but damn I wanted more resolution to this season.