Hannibal

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So this show is pretty good and I do like watching it. But the narrative is getting legitimately annoying. Two people helping Will have been killed off... even the stupidest fucking detective could see that there is some merit in what he's saying. But no, its the copycat... there's always a copycat.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
One of the best things about this show is the sound effects, it really puts a surround setup to great use

Devlin

Golden Squire
Am absolutely loving the new season and I actually think Mads Mikkelson is a better Hannibal than Anthony Hopkins.

I really hope they go all the way with this now.

rrr_img_64093.jpg

rrr_img_64094.jpg

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pure genius. I almost wish I had never seen an episode of this show so that in the future I could just shotgun marathon this into my femoral artery in large gulps. Watching 1 show a week is like being thirsty and drinking a spoonful of water at a time.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Just like last season, this season started slow but kept me interested due to the spectacle of it. They really do a great job with the visualizations and most of the acting is great...but then out of nowhere they throw out an episode like this last one and it becomes fucking amazing.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
I wish I could meet the sound engineer who works for NBC studios so I could punch said person in the face. Background music is not to be played in the foreground, asshole.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Miriam Lass was brainwashing, not amnesia.

Chilton's entry wound looked survivable - that exit wound did not. Gonna be disappointed if he lives.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't think that will stray so far from the books to kill off Chilton like that.

Pumpkin Thief

The only thing this show has in common with the books is the names of most of the main characters. Best to just enjoy completely decoupled from thinking in terms of the books.

Hannibal, knowing 2 years ago that he would need to magically brainwash Lass in a very specific way for a very specific event 2 years later was a little off-putting.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Hannibal, knowing 2 years ago that he would need to magically brainwash Lass in a very specific way for a very specific event 2 years later was a little off-putting.
Thinking about it, it works as a coincidence. Consider why he kept her alive in the first place - having a witness that could identify someone else seems a really handy thing to keep in reserve.

Also, it did not seem to be brainwashing, she never saw him, just heard his voice. A voice recording easily covers that, especially as the bits they played were very generic statements.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I don't think Chiltern was actually shot, I think that was how it was supposed to go down but not what happened, I think Will probably got through to Miriam and they're setting Hannibal up.

Pumpkin Thief

I'm hoping it is something like that. Jack running off on an angry tangent to deal with Chilton seemed really really out of character for both Crawford and Chilton. Identical credentials be damned, Jack knows damn well that Chilton couldn't achieve what the Chesapeake Ripper has done.

Would have to be a pretty damn elaborate setup though. That wasn't a blank cartridge that blasted through that witness window.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I'm not sure that was what actually happened though, I think maybe that was what was supposed to happen but maybe Will had gotten through to her beforehand.

It's a stretch but unless they've really gone off of the original material it makes more sense that they've told people that's how it went down in order to make Hannibal think he's won.