Happy 9/11 day.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
From inside job to jet fuel can't melt steel beams lets see your best 9/11 meme's, jokes, conspiracy theories. Also our yearly reminder that Muslims need to be purged.

ldPEytI.jpg

TzBqR31.jpg

• 2Trump
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hulk Hogan 911 meme is my favorite.

And possibly the first time I reposted something edgy.

It would've been in an IRC chat.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
From inside job to jet fuel can't melt steel beams lets see your best 9/11 meme's, jokes, conspiracy theories. Also our yearly reminder that Muslims need to be purged.

ldPEytI.jpg

TzBqR31.jpg

You didnt need to melt steel beams, they way the buildings collapsed was the way they were designed, with no interior columns, the floors were entirely designed with a rigid steel exterior, and the floors supported by nothing but the exterior steel shell, so all you had to do is weaken one of the floors supporting structure, not melt it, but heat it enough so that it becomes elastic, then one floor falls on the next, then its a cascade all the way down. It was just a shitty building design with the "open floor plan" that eventually led to the catastrophic failure.

fig5.gif

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Hulk Hogan 911 meme is my favorite.

And possibly the first time I reposted something edgy.

It would've been in an IRC chat.

The Hulk Hogan one is decent. I don't know if 16 years after the Twin Towers falling anything can be considered Edgy no matter how sad Keg has become.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What about building 7?

It's funny you ask cause it's a hot topic in conspiracy land right now. Building 7 and zero images of what went down at the pentagon are pretty much the only things that bother me about 9/11 (as far as conspiracy stuff goes, dead people bother me).

WTC7

Summary:

The research team studied the building’s response using two finite element programs, ABAQUS and SAP2000 version 18. At the micro level, three types of evaluations were performed. In plan-view, the research team evaluated: 1) the planar response of the structural elements to the fire(s) using wire elements; 2) the building’s response using the NIST’s approach with solid elements; and 3) the validity of NIST’s findings using solid elements. At the macro-level, progressive collapse, i.e., the structural system’s response to local failures, is being studied using SAP2000 with wire elements, as well as with ABAQUS, and it is near completion. The findings thus far are that fire did not bring down this building. Building failure simulations show that, to match observation, the entire inner core of this building failed nearly simultaneously.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else notice a marked decrease in media coverage of 9/11 relative to last year?

It might just be due to there being no election season going on for politicians to virtue signal about, but I feel like patriotism is down overall in the media since Trump was elected.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Group of filmakers following a rookie firefighter coincidentally during 9/11. Footage of first plane and inside the building when the 2nd one goes down.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
It might just be due to there being no election season going on for politicians to virtue signal about,

Sure, but there is also the hurricane disasters sucking up coverage. Media ain't got time to talk about two things at once.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sure, but there is also the hurricane disasters sucking up coverage. Media ain't got time to talk about two things at once.

Just having fox news on in background whilst playing me some Destiny 2 this weekend, it was literally 24/7 coverage of hurricane nothing else.