Happy 9/11 day.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I always wondered if the plane in PA was shot down or if the passengers really brought it down.

On a somewhat related note, I do wonder if the planes that have gone missing recently were thwarted terrorist attacks brought down by fighter jets.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Group of filmakers following a rookie firefighter coincidentally during 9/11. Footage of first plane and inside the building when the 2nd one goes down.

The part where the fireman are standing in the tower lobby as the first ones on scene. All you hear is sudden booms and glass falling for several minutes, people hitting the ground jumping and landing few feet away but they can't see them. Sticks with you.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I always wondered if the plane in PA was shot down or if the passengers really brought it down.

On a somewhat related note, I do wonder if the planes that have gone missing recently were thwarted terrorist attacks brought down by fighter jets.

Hmm maybe.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
The part where the fireman are standing in the tower lobby as the first ones on scene. All you hear is sudden booms and glass falling for several minutes, people hitting the ground jumping and landing few feet away but they can't see them. Sticks with you.

The jumpers are definitely the worst part.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else notice a marked decrease in media coverage of 9/11 relative to last year?

It might just be due to there being no election season going on for politicians to virtue signal about, but I feel like patriotism is down overall in the media since Trump was elected.

Its due to trump literally being worse than 9/11.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Vkhh_brt82cRxek10B9rthVXSHjT7JT1rtvMdnpLAcU.jpg

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I always want to tell Rosie to stfu on 9/11 rememberance day. I worked a refinery fire in the aftermath. A 20"+ pipeline of gas came out of the ground after leaving the cat cracker. It made a turn and the elbow there blew out and caught fire. The platform was probably 100 ft. away. Steel colums 60ft. tall just bent over like a paperclip. Platform was still intact but the torch of gas just had the columns give way and bend, looked like giant paperclip. I wish I had taken a picture.