Happy New Years, you dirty hoors!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ. ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐.
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜›. ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

I'll have my standard New Years day meal. Ham hocks, cabbage, and black eyed peas. Yes family still cooks that. Other than not much. I woke up really sore today. I guess cause I went all out to be normal yesterday lol.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
3 and a half hours into the new new year.

For our west coast posters: No terminators yet.

I think we're ok.

Havent' heard from our Euro posters though.... ... ... ... ...
giphy.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocratโ•ญเฒฐ_โ€ขฬ>
9560634C-1953-4176-9C48-EEB4FC1E1A8E.jpeg

Happy New years

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Still no fucking flying cars. I want a refund.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

John Schneider lives a few miles down the road in nowhere Holden, LA. He wound up marrying this girl I was in a wedding with 15 years ago. I asked what she did for a living and said "gold digger". She lived in CA at the time. I guess it worked out for her. At least she was truthful.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never understood New Years kisses, do you just stand next to a random woman and when the clock hits 12, kiss her?

You know what would happen if you did that? Espicially to one who has a boyfriend or husband, also #metoo and #believealllwomen.

Goatface

i live in the sticks and there is never anything to do for new years but found out a little town nearby did a ball drop and fireworks. on other side, there was a fire and free marshmallows. cars pulled up and formed a circle around it and there were little kids playing and doing cartwheels and shit. it was straight out of a 50's holiday movie

2019-12-31.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Never understood New Years kisses, do you just stand next to a random woman and when the clock hits 12, kiss her?

You know what would happen if you did that? Espicially to one who has a boyfriend or husband, also #metoo and #believealllwomen.
italians/euros kiss hello and goodbye. you arent making out with someone. you dont jam your cock up against a chick and start humping. lean in, say hi ,peck, lean out and go about your day. you could do cheek or lips. doesnt matter as long as you dont linger.

Borzak

I never go out on New Years Eve. I did one time with a couple of friends and they were all married. When it hit New years I got a kiss from a random woman at the bar. It was pretty casual, she may or may not have been drunk.

I never understood it either. Of course that was 15 years ago #metoo and the other bullshit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I almost said fast enough. But in the end I decided to tag the meme currently making the rounds that says "any machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough"

I could have looked for a gif of an asian driver to make the wrong enough line better but I'm on my phone, already had the general Lee queued up, and it was too awesome not to post.

Dukes of Hazzard is in the Top 10 TV series of all time. Fight me.

• 2Solidarity

Borzak

i live in the sticks and there is never anything to do for new years but found out a little town nearby did a ball drop and fireworks. on other side, there was a fire and free marshmallows. cars pulled up and formed a circle around it and there were little kids playing and doing cartwheels and shit. it was straight out of a 50's holiday movie

View attachment 240527

The south.

AP_moonpie_drop_sk_141231_4x3_992.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
you dont jam your cock up against a chick and start humping.

One of us does the new years eve kiss wrong. It's all about starting the new year off right. What better way to start than with a nut?

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocratโ•ญเฒฐ_โ€ขฬ>
Im old and I am one of the younger FoH'rs. You grandpas born in the 60s and 70's holy fuck.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Post memes in pol: Have meme moved to pol memes. Can't explain that.

political memes were always posted in the pol thread, only person who had a beef with it and separated them was a_skeleton_03, you wanna be a a_skeleton_03ger?

• 1Like