Happy New Years

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Have a Happy New Years guys and don't get to drunk out there.

maxresdefault.jpg

qrW15.gif

7e4dd70926d5ffb5089a5eae35e6ff73.jpg

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I don't care what anybody says about any of you assholes, you're all alright in my book. Happy New Year to every single one of you, except Tolan Tolan . Happy Chekhov day or Kwanza or whatever the fuck you are shooting for

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I don't care what anybody says about any of you assholes, you're all alright in my book. Happy New Year to every single one of you, except Tolan Tolan . Happy Chekhov day or Kwanza or whatever the fuck you are shooting for
Happy New Years bro!

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Today is the day the 21st Century turns 18, and therefore, is now legally allowed to fuck us all. In her childhood she has given us glimpses as to her demented nature, such as 9/11 and other terrorist attacks, all these wonderful Middle-East wars, economic and weather catastrophes, and, of course, the most delightedly fucked up thing to ever have been conceived of: The Trump Presidency. But as of today, the gloves are off, she's a fully grown adult, and waiting to unleash her full arsenal of fucked up shit upon us. And since with each passing year of the century has been more WTF!?! than the previous, it is with no small amount of morbid glee that I look forward to what 2018 will bring us!

Happy New Year you fuckers! :D

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Happy New Year, and good luck to you all trying to write 2018 instead of 2017 in the months to come.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user