Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm thankful a lot of the Black Friday deals are online today so I can take advantage of them now, since I'm working tomorrow and probably Saturday.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm thankful that I live in a time so bright with promise that one of our biggest problems is obesity amongst our poor.

I'm thankful I live in such a great country that our biggest political scandal at the moment is a website that doesn't work.

I'm thankful that I post on a message board with so little real problems to worry about that the biggest argument is about whether Kentucky is a Southern state.

I'm thankful that my life is so great that my biggest problem of the last few days is what great family I should spend thanksgiving with.

Happy Thanksgiving Rerolled!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
thanksgiving: the one holiday where we pretend to be thankful for everything we have as we prepare to trample our fellow man in a fight for cheap crap in less than 24 hours.

what a farce

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Lol. I'm just glad to still be breathing air and being allowed to start over in life. 'Merica, fuck ya! Oh and super stoked to feast on all the traditional American stuff as well as lots of delicious Cambodian/SE Asian foods.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I'm glad my job asked if I wanted to work on Thanksgiving so I didn't have to drive to BFE Ohio. Instead I'm going to cook Chinese food, watch Stripes and fuck the misses.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I'm thankful for ReRolled to whittle away hours and hours on, full of rage and lols and occasionally good discussion and interesting information!

rrr_img_51201.jpg

(Have you ever ran into a turkey in the wild? They roam in small herds down near a friends, they're fucking huge and terrifying bastards!)