Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am thankful that moving my Mom went so well and more importantly is done.

I am thankful it's my 47th Birthday today.

I am thankful I live in the liberal paradise of California, instead of somewhere in the Deep South like Kentucky.

I am thankful for Rerolled taking over after FoH bit the dust.

I am thankful I got to see my nieces yesterday and they are both growing up healthy, and happy.

Lifes good. Thanks God.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I'm thankful that with my recent problems I had friends that jumped up to help me. Showing that I take everything about it seriously to them is of the most importance.

I'm thankful that after getting fucked over and abandoned by my roommate I got it together and tonight I will sleep in a bed in a warm house.

I'm thankful that now that I got my shit straight I'm going to fucking destroy her.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Awesome supportive family and friends that are helping me through a tough time in life and I can only hope to be able to repay them in some way. They all mean the world to me.

Nieces and nephew that bring a huge amount of happiness to my life.

FOH/Rerolled community. Learned so much from the members of these boards over the years. Would have never heard about many different books series and authors without this board(malazan, war hammer 40k etc). Awesome to have a place to ask for advice on anything from losing weight to investing and get everything from awesome advice to absolutely terrible advice and trying to desipher which is which. Also nice to have such a wide variety of people from all over the world with such diverse opinions on different topics. It truly makes you consider and challenge all of your preconcieved notions.

Rathgar_sl

shitlord
I'm thankful that my kids (17 and 15) are reasonable well behaved and don't cause me the headaches your average teenagers causes their parents.
I'm thankful that even though my wife nor I don't have degrees, we are very comfortable.
I'm thankful that I only have to see my mother-in-law only 2 or 3 times a year even though see lives in the same city we do. =)

Salshun_sl

shitlord
And to add, in whatever the form, that I have had a forum "home" for more than a decade. Foh, Rerolled, homepage for life.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am thankful that Canadian Thanksgiving has not turned into a shopping holiday like Christmas.

I am thankful for this board and the degenerates on it that bring me/us/you such joy!

November

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chalk this up to the universe telling me to get my shit straight, but...

A few days before Thanksgiving, I was having a real shit day at work - basically wondering why the fuck the day went to hell.

I was parked on the street in my company car pondering this fucked up day when a small school bus pulled up in front of me. It sat there awhile and then slowly descended its side ramp. A young girl in a wheelchair soon appeared, boarded and went off to school. Not long after that occurred I happened to look up again, and this gentleman is slowly strolling down the sidewalk. He appeared to have scoliosis or other malady of the body causing a very abrupt gait in his stride -- but he was going about his day regardless. And again not long after that, another gentleman is walking down the sidewalk, but appeared very disheveled with his clothes in tatters. He looked confused and just meandered from side to side as he went down the block.

A nice reality check from the universe: I go home everyday to a loving wife and two kids and live comfortably. So, yeah, I'm quite thankful for a lot in life.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm thankful that, after my life absolutely fell apart just over five years ago, things are not only back on track, but my life is so wonderful that it feels like something from a made for TV feel good movie about family.

I'm incredibly thankful for my wife and five kids.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My brother just informed us a few days ago that he is coming home from Afghanistan, and he might be back in time for Christmas. And this time for good. He's been away for so many years it's going to be wonderful to have him back, safe and sound. We might even have everyone together again for the holidays, a real family reunion, which hasn't happened in almost 20 years.

So I'm thankful he is getting out of there for once and for all.