Have you cheated?

Anemone_sl

shitlord
It kinda seems like most people have, at least once. You hear sob stories from friends, so you figure it must happen a lot right? I'm kind of sickeningly interested in the personal lives of strangers, so tell me: have you?

I haven't really, but I've done something just as bad, if not worse. For a while when I was like 21 I dated a married guy, and the really weird part was that he had a 14 year old and a 16 year old daughter. He was air force and about 40, and we had to sneak around a lot like we were still high school kids. I'm not proud of it but so long as she never finds out I don't regret it at all (I'm 24 now, hope he never tells her).

your turn!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I added a poll to this topic. It's anonymous and I don't think it's possible to make it unanonymous.

As for me, I've only known one woman and have never cheated on her.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure you're going to get many cheaters on this forum.

But a more interesting tangent, how did it feel to date your dad?

lindz

#DDs
Yes, but it was a high school relationship so not sure if that counts. I was in a 4 month relationship (that ended up lasting like 2 years) with a shitty guy. I was 16, stupid and I ended up sleeping with an older guy I'd had a crush on since I was 13.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've never cheated and the very idea of it disgusts me. I'm an extremely trusting and trustworthy person, and I expect (rather foolishly in my experience) to have that reciprocated. I've never understood relationships which stay together after cheating. For me that is an instant relationship death sentence.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I've never cheated and the very idea of it disgusts me. I'm an extremely trusting and trustworthy person, and I expect (rather foolishly in my experience) to have that reciprocated. I've never understood relationships which stay together after cheating. For me that is an instant relationship death sentence.
Quoting for perfection

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Never cheated but been cheated on which ended a 8 year relationship/marriage.

I never understood cheating, if you aren't happy just leave the person you're with. Anyways, after being cheated on I know how bad it feels to be in that position and vowed to never do it myself.

Anemone_sl

shitlord
I find my opinions on the subject change based on what works of literature I've read recently. When I was dating the married guy I was rediscovering Heinlein, which I think explains a lot.

lindz

#DDs
Once I grew up and stopped being a selfish, fucked up child I held the same opinion as you do. My husband is the world to me and I could never imagine hurting him or being hurt like that. I don't think I could stay in relationship where my partner cheated. :\

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I technically cheated on my ex, but it wasn't a big deal. She cheated on me, I was 3k miles away and got drunk and slayed a dragon. Not my finest hour, but I didn't really feel guilty or anything, we were still together on a matter of paperwork after that so whatever.

Solariss

Golden Squire
I've never cheated on anybody.... But I've been with 2 girls that had boyfriends, one being an ex of mine. I basically had another girl break up with her boyfriend, but she wouldn't do anything with me until she did. I did date her for a while, so I'm not an entirely horrible person

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I technically cheated on my ex, but it wasn't a big deal. She cheated on me, I was 3k miles away and got drunk and slayed a dragon. Not my finest hour, but I didn't really feel guilty or anything, we were still together on a matter of paperwork after that so whatever.
Same as me, ex started sleeping around, which in turn led to me moving out and sleeping around, which in turn led to divorce. I never felt guilty about it either, once she did the deed I knew the relationship was already over.

Things like that happen when you get married young and stupid.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Things like that happen when you get married young and stupid.
Yes, god yes. I only wish someone had been there to tell me what a moran I was for getting married so young. Not that I would have listened, but at least I'd know who had my back.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty much this.

Im kinda suprised by the results of this poll, this place is not quite the hive of scum and villany I thought it was.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Never cheated... unless you count having sex with a girl that has a boyfriend. Is that cheating on the guys part?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah I've been accused of it multiple times but I never have.. I have hooked up with girls who were in relationships, engaged and married. I actually didn't know about most of them until after tho. Shit happens I guess..

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I have never cheated, closest I ever came to it was when we had threesomes (3 times), with her and her friends. They set them all up so its not like I egged any of them on. My brothers friend actually ended up getting divorced the one time they did it, thankfully nothing negative ever came back on me.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I find my opinions on the subject change based on what works of literature I've read recently. When I was dating the married guy I was rediscovering Heinlein,which I think explains a lot.
It explains a lot about women, yes. Or men pretending to be women.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Pretty much this.

Im kinda suprised by the results of this poll, this place is not quite the hive of scum and villany I thought it was.
A big factor in the amount of cheating is opportunity. With some exceptions, MMO enthusiasts aren't known for having tons of loose women flocking around them.

I have never cheated, but I don't get too sanctimonious about it because at the risk of exposing myself as not being an international playboy, it's not like I have turned down a whole lot of free pussy.