Have you cheated?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
To be fair, according to the RL Picture Thread in Screenshots, there are a lot of people on this site that aren't basement dwelling mongoloids. With a couple exceptions I doubt anyone who posted a picture in that thread would have a terribly hard time of getting at least an average chick.

Of course, apparently everyone in this community is either a tranny or has ass burgers so maybe that's why we don't cheat.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I find my opinions on the subject change based on what works of literature I've read recently. When I was dating the married guy I was rediscovering Heinlein, which I think explains a lot.
I can grok this.

I said no because I assumed it was marriage only. I cheated on a two girls I was dating in high school/college but I'll justify one of the instances by saying that the girl was crazy and in her mind, our relationship was exclusive, but I didn't feel that way... and I even told her that I didn't feel that way.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
To be fair, according to the RL Picture Thread in Screenshots, there are a lot of people on this site that aren't basement dwelling mongoloids. With a couple exceptions I doubt anyone who posted a picture in that thread would have a terribly hard time of getting at least an average chick.

Of course, apparently everyone in this community is either a tranny or has ass burgers so maybe that's why we don't cheat.
Yeah, and going out in search of some strange is worse in a way than getting seduced by somebody in a weak moment. I just like it when some fat, toothless dude that hasn't showered in a week is all "Shame on you Brett Favre, I would never cheat on Lurleen". It's not really the same level of temptation.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, god yes. I only wish someone had been there to tell me what a moran I was for getting married so young. Not that I would have listened, but at least I'd know who had my back.
Haha, well in my case peopledidwarn me not to do it but I did anyway because I thought I was so smart (and in love, don't forget that one). Looking back on it now, I have a hard time understanding how anyone gets married before they're in their 20's, at least 21 if not a little older. The scary proposition is how I'm going to handle that if my daughter comes to me at 19 saying she wants to get married.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Never, and won't. When I got married, I said some words that included something about something something as long as we both shall live. How hard is this for some people to understand, anyway?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A big factor in the amount of cheating is opportunity. With some exceptions, MMO enthusiasts aren't known for having tons of loose women flocking around them.

I have never cheated, but I don't get too sanctimonious about it because at the risk of exposing myself as not being an international playboy, it's not like I have turned down a whole lot of free pussy.
I agree with this.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have not cheated since I have been married but before marriage I had absolutely no rules or limits. I've cheated, been cheated on, been in open relationships, and friends with benefits.

I've had a women fall in love with me then while I was at work tell the apartment manager she was my wife and she forgot her key so she would let him in where she then moved all her shit in. I kept screwing her crazy has for another 6 months until I moved out in the middle of the night and didn't tell her where I went. She found out anyway and moved into my new apartment the same way. Did eventually get away from her but she still calls me sometimes and asks to hang out but I tell her I am married and not to call. Had my wife tell her that to.

Also dated a girl whose fiancee was in the military and away fighting for the country but I DID NOT KNOW THIS at the time. Things were great until she just out of the blue wanted a 1 month break. Then a month later she shows up ready to take our trip to Chicago together screwing the whole way down and back. Eventually found out the break was because her fiancee was home. She also gave me my biggest pregnancy scare ever.

Got cheated on when a girl who I was dating after cheating with her on her other boyfriend decided to cheat on me with my best friend. Karma bitch slapped me three ways and twice on Sunday and boy did I ever deserve it. But god damn she had the most perfect fucking body I have ever fucked. I mean a tiny but round firm ass, D cups that were perky WITHOUT A BRA, perfectly flat tummy, perfect white teeth and skin complexion. She was a walking model and I never figured out how I landed her in the first place.

I have cheated.
I'll spare you all the essay and just give the short version:
I dated a girl for 2 years, and over the course of the relationship I learned that she was kind of dumb. I somehow mistook dumbness for cuteness or something, I don't know. I became embarrassed of her, and always came up with excuses for why she wasn't meeting my friends and family. I began to resent her, but thinking I was being a good guy, didn't break up with her. Sex life got stagnant, etc, etc. She eventually cheated on me with a guy that was willing to pay way more attention than I was. We break up, she feels like garbage for a while, then get back together. A few weeks into our second go at it, I drink a bunch and sleep with her best friend. It was a wake up call. We break up for good and are still kind of friends now 8+ years later.

While it drove me mad back then, I get why she cheated on me now. I was very neglectful of her. When someone else came around and payed attention, it must have felt great. Not that I excuse her behavior, but I understand it. I make no excuses for myself either, what I did was awful too, but I learned from it.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Came pretty damn close a couple of times in the past, but never actually put my "thang in the girls thang" (rough Boyz in the Hood quote). Did regret it, felt like shit.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've never cheated, though I have been in some odd situations where I was probably by all accounts in a relationship with multiple women, but they knew each other and were okay with it.

I also had a fetish for taken women in highschool/college but I got into a serious relationship in my mid 20's and she cheated on me (for absolutely retarded reasons) but I got a taste of what it was like and cut that shit out.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Only cheated once. I really liked the girl I was with but she had vaginismus so we never had sex, though she gave mean head. I had sex with an ex because it was easier to cheat than discuss the issue with my gf (fucked up yes I know). Gf snooped my email, found emails, broke up. We eventually got back together, discussed the issue, she got physical therapy, we were able to have sex regularly, broke up two years later over unrelated issues.

Never hurt someone so much and will never cheat again.

Turkish

Caaaan do
No. And, personally, I believe that cheating is for people who are too chickenshit scared of being lonely to end a relationship like an adult. Many people are like monkeys; they don't let go of one branch before they have a firm grip on another. Either that, or they are looking for a better excuse than "I'm not happy with this relationship" in order to end things.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Is it cheating if your partner knows about it?
I'd say that's more of an open relationship? I actually know someone who is married and set up like that. They seem to be very happy, and they are honest with each other, so I wouldn't say it's cheating. A core tenant of cheating, in my opinion, is tricking or deceiving your spouse/partner.

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
I met my wife 2 days after moving out of an ex's place, although not officially broken up, next morning went right over there and had to spell it out for her that it was over.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I've done it a few times, and my lack of guilt told me that maybe I shouldn't be getting into any serious relationships. Last few years have just been a meaningless string of thirty-something single moms from POF and a couple of old girlfriends from way back that found me on Facebook. It's pretty hollow and I'm thinking I'm bout ready to try out the relationship thing again.