Hawkeye

Fadaar

That guy
I do find it kinda funny the only fucking person in the MCU with a stable family life is getting retired after being a side character for almost the entire MCU run up to this point.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I can't take a superhero who's abilities are I shoot arrows good seriously. Give me a Robin hood series maybe, but in a world with Thanos a fag with a bow and arrow doesn't cut it.

0/10 would rather watch the last season of Game of Thrones on repeat for the rest of my life before this.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not gonna lie, I have zero interest in this from a superhero/MCU angle, but I would eat the corn straight out of Hailee Steinfeld's turdcutter, so I'm gonna watch.
she does dress interesting
E_NYT4WVUAAi3XN

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah other met gala "outfits" from last night

they look like dark souls bosses

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you need someone to guide you around like a blind person because of your wardrobe choice then you need to have a fucking word with yourself.

Darwinism needs to exert its influence and hard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Isn't that the Met Gala? You're supposed to dress is odd ass shit
If a normal person dressed like that you would call them a fucking retard. Rich people acting like pompous out of touch morons should always be ridiculed, mocked and called out.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Met Gala is basically like Halloween for rich people, you’re reading too much into it lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why are you guys sperging out over that jewish girl's outfit? shes a girl, she dyed her hair. who fucking cares?

spronk

FPS noob
You spend 10's of thousands on a costume to eat children?

tables cost like $300k each and you are expected to donate even more to the museum, its a night for celebs to halloween each other as cyb said

heres the ironic one

that other bitch has some nice titties tho

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
tables cost like $300k each and you are expected to donate even more to the museum, its a night for celebs to halloween each other as cyb said

Much like many other things, I am pretty sure the celebs they invite don't pay a cent. The people who pay the 30k to sit down are rich people who want to be in the same room as celebs.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If I went to a Halloween party and someone showed up looking like Kim Id think theyre an idiot. A lot of those people look awful and its worse when you realize what they spent to look awful.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Stein
she does dress interesting
E_NYT4WVUAAi3XN
This bitch has some fucking sexy calves, which most broads are awful about maintaining.

Insane to think this is the same chick from True Grit. Hollywood plastic surgeons and makeup artists do amazing work.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
All these heroes getting replaced by women. When is the Avenghers movie?

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
In another moment of this year is fucking flying by, holy shit this starts tomorrow

• 1Like