Headphones & Audio Devices

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone use the wireless Bose QC35's? I need to upgrade my old wired Bose and love the noise cancelling. I use them for games and travel and they seem to work just fine for games - not sure if I am missing out on anything by not going to a 7.1 set for games.

nazon

Molten Core Raider
I was going to buy a "gaming" headset but went a different route. Bought my first pair of decent head phones, Audio Technica AD700x. I own a couple of AT2035 mics for drum recording and AT makes a good product. Got them mainly for gaming, but also for recording. Pairing them with a Zalman ZM-Mic1.

Logitech G930 have been my daily driver since 2010. These are my work headphones now. They held up well except for the material on the ear cups which has been flaking off and making a mess. If I replace the ear cups on these, they'll be good as new.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Snagged some RS 195's. Sound...scalewise they are on par with the Beyerdynamic T7's, but with the wireless freedom peeps want. They aren't blue tooth so remember there is zero compression.

They aren't worth 400 bucks IMO though. The features are ok I guess but I would never use em. I may return and try the RS185's.

RS195.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Plunked down on these at Best Buy - My Bose QC25's were falling apart. So far, the sound is really good, and people love the Mic a lot better than my cheap Logitech Desktop Mic I used. Wireless is awesome. I am able to keep talking to folks while I pour beer at my bar 40 feet away. That's important :p

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Snagged some RS 195's. Sound...scalewise they are on par with the Beyerdynamic T7's, but with the wireless freedom peeps want. They aren't blue tooth so remember there is zero compression.

They aren't worth 400 bucks IMO though. The features are ok I guess but I would never use em. I may return and try the RS185's.

View attachment 152218

Bro I can't tell you how much it impresses me that with how meticulous you appear to be with your gaming rig and then you've got kid drawings on the wall.

Well done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Really enjoying my Sennheiser Game Ones. Huge improvement in just convenience and mic quality over my Sony Gold Wireless. The issue I'm having now is they don't travel well at all.

Any suggestions for decent foldable headphones? I don't want to use earbuds, or other small form factors, but would like them not to be destroyed in 6 months because I have to stuff them in a suitcase or backpack while traveling.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I need new workout headphones. They need to be bluetooth, comfortable, not fall out of my ears during physical activities and not sound like dogshit. I'd prefer to spend under 100 bucks. I've been buying cheap-ass ones on Amazon and they just break after less than a year. I feel like a more expensive pair would be durable and I've probably already spent well over 100 on constantly replacing the cheap ones.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Really enjoying my Sennheiser Game Ones. Huge improvement in just convenience and mic quality over my Sony Gold Wireless. The issue I'm having now is they don't travel well at all.

Any suggestions for decent foldable headphones? I don't want to use earbuds, or other small form factors, but would like them not to be destroyed in 6 months because I have to stuff them in a suitcase or backpack while traveling.

I have some of the Bose QC35's, and they fold up and have a carrying case that should survive traveling.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I need new workout headphones. They need to be bluetooth, comfortable, not fall out of my ears during physical activities and not sound like dogshit. I'd prefer to spend under 100 bucks. I've been buying cheap-ass ones on Amazon and they just break after less than a year. I feel like a more expensive pair would be durable and I've probably already spent well over 100 on constantly replacing the cheap ones.

Bought these for my son. He loves em.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Wireles...5&sr=1-51&keywords=earbuds+bluetooth+wireless

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm interested too. My Klipsch s4 are awful for working out as their IEMs. My bose workout headphones barely sit in your ear so quality is meh

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm interested too. My Klipsch s4 are awful for working out as their IEMs. My bose workout headphones barely sit in your ear so quality is meh
Which Bose do you have? I almost bought the wireless SoundSport from them, but wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger on 150 dollar ones. If these 50 buck ones suck/fail, I'm going to just bite the bullet and buy something expensive.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They're wired ones. I don't even know what model they are. They stay on my ears, they just don't sit in my ear enough. They were a Best buy Black Friday sale this year if it narrows it down

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Estimate on Brahma's monthly spend on shipping for returns?

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users