Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I connected. Heard he's definitely from the Minnesota region. Asked for this magic file and... Nothing. Waited there a few minutes and disconnected. Called your bluff.

Blowhard liar.

Give my regards to imaginary Jay fiedler.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You are so full of shit. I am still here in this channel if anyone wants to verifyt @Amod
Lets put a lifetime ban on it dick. I will stay here all night fucking long.

Bitch.

Lifetime ban bet. I am right fucking here. @Amod come on in to discord.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am in the HOTS channel :)

Oh I also recorded your sorry ass :) I'll save that for later though. :)

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

You didn't even play any audio file, this is yet another lie.

I will gladly do a ban bet if we can agree on terms and have a third party decide on the outcome.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think Dicktrickle being banned for life is a good fucking thing. And you all know how much I live for this community. Lay your ass on the line you punk bitch.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am staying right fucking here in this channel while I eat Pizza.

Here all night pussy.

(You really sound like you got kicked in the nuts)

DickTrickle

You are lying about playing anything. I'm not sure what any audio file would be proof of, anyway.

Maybe show the framed game check.

• 1Triggered

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
(I really don't give a shit at this point, but this faggot is starting to piss me off.... And I have all night because my boy Lode isn't playing games, wife is working, Monster Hunter is done, and this little pecker is hilarious in voice chat and won't come back because when he talks? It sounds like his parents left the wooden spoon up his ass when he was hit with it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Seriously, you sound like a fucking oompa loompa.

Ever thought about having your dick sunctioned out of your ass and laying off the helium?

13? 14? At best? Holy fuck.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wait a minute now....

m not sure what any audio file would be proof of, anyway.

So did you hear or not hear the audio file?Because I am about to wreck your shit here :)

DickTrickle

Yeah, you're definitely a believable source. Tthe truth here is pretty evident, just like with his NFL history and insider sources. As always, bluff and bravado masking dishonesty. I understand why you have to keep up the charade as it's probably what you value most.

DickTrickle

Wait a minute now....

So did you hear or not hear the audio file?Because I am about to wreck your shit here :)

It was dead air after you said you were getting it, as you know. Again, without knowing voices with confidence, don't know what would prove your NFL backstory.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am still here in this discord :) The truth is the truth. Aside from the truth being that you had your balls shoved up your ass by your mom, I will be here all night in the HOTS channel. I also have a special gift for you later if you dare deny being in the channel to begin with. or hearing it. Because you did. You need to let go of the troll. You wont out me IRL.

DickTrickle

The fact you won't send the imaginary file over the free and anonymous link I sent earlier shows your disingenuous intent.

DickTrickle

I am still here in this discord :) The truth is the truth. Aside from the truth being that you had your balls shoved up your ass by your mom, I will be here all night in the HOTS channel. I also have a special gift for you later if you dare deny being in the channel to begin with. or hearing it. Because you did. You need to let go of the troll. You wont out me IRL.

You're a special kind of stupid. I already admitted I joined the channel and posts can't be edited here. I asked for the audio file twice in-between your obnoxious open mouth chewing.

DickTrickle

And, no, you never played anything. This is a sad attempt to get away from the focus on your NFL lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.