Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I mean yeah, it's great because not everyone here is a snowflake like you. Some people actually have a spine. I get it though, you're super drunk right now etc etc.

You've made your entire persona based around "lol I'm so drunk xD" You sound like a sorority girl.

Holy shit, is that your best??? Rethink. Hard. Spin the wheel. try again tomorrow? Fuck if I know but that was some serious "Help me I suck at this". You should gold a picket, Way late., Must sleep. Please write sometyhing worth a shit I can wake up with tomorrow. DickTrickle DickTrickle already fucked himself. Pretty sure you are next

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
At the end of the day you drink alone and speak to people on discord. You have a massive case of trying to big yourself up to seem more important than you actually are, I'm not only that, you're quite clearly bipolar

I could insult you but you've already done an excellent job of that yourself, by merely existing.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh wait yeah I do. You are full of shit and you tryingf to get me to out myself has failed. Ask TJT TJT he still doesn't know my name yet. And we have been playing coop games together now for over 2 months.,

Ask @Daezuel Ask @persiansoap ask @Nemesis Ask anyone. They dont give a fuck. Why? Thats why I love them. You on the other hand can kiss my hairy ass from here to sunday. You are 1) A fucking liar. 2) Full of shit.

YET huh?

Implying you will one day tell me Uncle Ut!?

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I mean yeah, it's great because not everyone here is a snowflake like you. Some people actually have a spine. I get it though, you're super drunk right now etc etc.

You've made your entire persona based around "lol I'm so drunk xD" You sound like a sorority girl.

Its basically why I never liked Utnayan Utnayan to begin with, this whole "Look at me im drunk" or "drunken gaming" thing is pretty sad. The NFL shit is just an eventual evolution of attention seeking from a man whose parents never paid him any attention.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Hey, are you still best friends with Kevin Garnett?

"Garnett and I used to play flag football off of Cedar Lake Road in Minnetonka before he moved. (By the old Cheap Skate)"

Quite a social circle you had!

Is that the same pickup game that Prince used to stop by on saturdays on his way back from Waffle House?

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
fucks going on here boys

buttfumble-4.gif

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ut says he would love to see me banned and I provide incredibly gracious one sided terms based on his supposed proof-filled audio file, yet he has no interest. Hmm, wonder why?

Seriously, though, avoid the discord. This cracker's straight outta Fargo.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I want to preface this by saying this is a real post. No Andy Kaufman, absolutely zero trolling. This is all directed at DickTrickle DickTrickle .

You are, and probably will always be, a little pussy. So let’s get that out of the way first. I normally forget shit when I get hammered, but I woke up laughing at the sound of your sorry ass in voice chat. You are the epitome of a 15 year old liberal snowflake. And I could not have laughed harder when I got you to enter that channel. Not only did you fulfill the stereotype, at the same time you brought the shame of your pitiful existence to light. I always knew you were a gigantic fuck, but hearing it in 7.1 audio surround was, trust me and my dogs, even worse.

Secondly, I hope this thread caught the attention of everyone. Including that fuck Araysar Araysar . 20 fucking years ago while the both of you were sucking on your moms tit, I was, for 9 weeks, trying to fulfill a dream. I didn’t make it. I’m a washed up football player who probably didn’t belong there anyway but I got lucky. I made all of about 18 grand.

Third, man. You want to piss me off more than anything in actual reality? Since you are bringing this here. The thing that pisses me off most are liars. Dishonest fake fucks like you. You are one grade A piece of shit. Your life is also probably shit, because I cannot imagine actually calling someone out as a liar when you were there front and center in discord and have the balls to post the bullshit you did after.

Then, I smoke the vape. Realize how great my life is. Know that if I would have been on the 53 back then, I may not have ever met my wife. That, to me, is the scariest thing I think about.

I was asking God back then why. He had my back that entire time. That’s how I believe. I had so many curve balls thrown in my face in my life that led me to her, you have no fucking idea and I won’t share them here other than to say there were a lot of fucking curve balls and football was 10% of that toss.

I don’t give a shit what you or anyone thinks. I want you to take this in perspective next time you open your sorry yap.

1) I consider myself a never when it came to the NFL. 2) I’m sure glad it didn’t happen as I wanted back then. My wife is my life. And I’ll never regret one damn thing from what is now 20 fucking years ago, and I sure as fuck, don’t need to prove anything to a fucking kicked in the nut piece of shit Golden spoon sorry ass fuck like you.

This is about as real as it gets with me. Kindly fuck off and with that, I hope you find the love I found. Maybe it will wisen you the fuck up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Yeah, make up false claims about that exchange and my voice all you want, but it doesn't change the lies you have told. Feel free to post the audio of it (though I'm sure that was another lie). It's funny that you complain about dishonest people when you have lied repeatedly.

Again, tell me how you were best friends with fiedler who wasn't on the team in 97? How did you know esera when he wasn't on the team in 97? How did you make just over 1k a week when the practice squad minimum was 3.3k in 1994? Why did you think there was no bye week when there was one?

I mean, at least offer up a CTE defense of your "bad" memory.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is that the same pickup game that Prince used to stop by on saturdays on his way back from Waffle House?

We don’t have waffle houses up north in Chanhassen you fucking pussy. I met “symbol the artist formerly known as prince” at a place called the Lounge. He was a pompous little fuck. He wasn’t a good dude. At all. Kind of reminds me of you.

DickTrickle

Btw, here's some classic humble ut:

"Hey there"s the real Schilling! The guy who thinks I am a liar even though I am more a sports celeb than you are"

Yep, bigger sports celeb than a Boston sports hero and multiple all star. But, no, you don't have an ego...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh I have an ego. I guarantee you that.

I’m a cocky fuck. The only humble I have is from my wife. Link your claim on 1997 season league min on scout. I’ll file a claim with the PA to get my 5 dollars owed.

DickTrickle

Oh I have an ego. I guarantee you that.

I’m a cocky fuck. The only humble I have is from my wife. Link your claim on 1997 season league min on scout. I’ll file a claim with the PA to get my 5 dollars owed.

If you weren't so addled by your alcohol abuse, you'd know I posted the link two pages back when this started last night. I even said you should sue to get money since they clearly violated the CBA.

Or, you know, you're full of shit as usual.

• 1Picard

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Didn’t see the link. I know the min. I lived it. Where is your link again? I would love to see the internet take.

DickTrickle

Status
Not open for further replies.