Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
little over 1k a week.

I enjoy how bad you are at this.

From 1994, PRO FOOTBALL; Jets' Alipate, a Tongan, Has No Illusions of Stardom on Way to the Bank

When he is on the practice squad, though, that salary dips to $3,300 a week

So, they broke the CBA only paying you 1k a week, huh? Crazy. You should sue.

I imagine you do this a lot in life, make up some story and count on nobody caring enough to dig into it. You certainly are fond of it here.

Come clean, brother.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You know, I used to think you were a decent guy. Aside from trolling the ever living shit out of me. But you know what prick? I think (Know) I have changed my view point on your sorry fucking ass. No trolling. Not here....

I honestly think, You are a fucking dick.

DickTrickle

You know, I used to think you were a decent guy. Aside from trolling the ever living shit out of me. But you know what prick? I think (Know) I have changed my view point on your sorry fucking ass. No trolling. Not here....

I honestly think, You are a fucking dick.

So, no response to the facts that contradict your story? Calling that out is being a dick? I think I'm bring relatively reserved.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Come clean on what again? You honestly fucking think PS is what I wanted out of life you stupid fucking fuck? I never took a fucking snap. I NEVER EXISTED.

Do you fucking get that???? You sit there and think I am preaching about shit I never preached about to begin with, on a FUCKING PRACTICE SQUAD.

9 weeks! NINE. That's all I had. Do you honestly think thats glorious for some fucking reason????

DickTrickle

Come clean on what again? You honestly fucking think PS is what I wanted out of life you stupid fucking fuck? I never took a fucking snap. I NEVER EXISTED.

Do you fucking get that???? You sit there and think I am preaching about shit I never preached about to begin with, on a FUCKING PRACTICE SQUAD.

9 weeks! NINE. That's all I had. Do you honestly think thats glorious for some fucking reason????

So, now it's down to nine weeks from the 16 a short while ago. Interesting.

I don't think it's glorious. I think you made up a lie and are trying to downplay it because the truth is now evident. Come clean.

How could you be best friends with fiedler when he wasn't on the team? Would you really forget making over 3k a week versus 1k?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck man. PRACTICE SQUAD. I WAS JACK SHIT. I didn't even make the 53! AS A FUCKING WALK ON.

NFL star my asshole,. I wish I was. I sure as hell guarantee you I wouldn't be talking here with your sorry ass.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So, now it's down to nine weeks from the 16 a short while ago. Interesting.

I don't think it's glorious. I think you made up a lie and are trying to downplay it because the truth is now evident. Come clean.

How could you be best friends with fiedler when he wasn't on the team? Would you really forget making over 3k a week versus 1k?

3k? You dumb mother fucker. we Made 1200 a week in 97 and only paid for the 16.

DickTrickle

3k? You dumb mother fucker. we Made 1200 a week in 97 and only paid for the 16.

Practice squad players were making 3.3k in 1994. That's from an actual real news article.

I doubt they got a pay cut like that in 1997.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
We got paid 1100 a fucking week dumb shit,

I have the fucking paycheck in a frame because I was proud of it.

DickTrickle

Holy fuck man. PRACTICE SQUAD. I WAS JACK SHIT. I didn't even make the 53! AS A FUCKING WALK ON.

NFL star my asshole,. I wish I was. I sure as hell guarantee you I wouldn't be talking here with your sorry ass.

I never said you said you were a star. Are you retarded? Congratulations on your fight against a strawman.

You said you were a practice squad player and that's what I'm disputing.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I can open up this entire shithole with one little video of my buddy. But, I wont. Because god knows where the fuck you (Others) would send it too. I am not that drunk. You want to hop on discord and I can share the audio piece? I'll do that you tiny fuck.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Alright lets go. I only have audio for you. I am not going to post this shit on the internet.

DickTrickle

Hey, are you still best friends with Kevin Garnett?

"Garnett and I used to play flag football off of Cedar Lake Road in Minnetonka before he moved. (By the old Cheap Skate)"

Quite a social circle you had!

Status
Not open for further replies.